La Covacha Hostel Reviews

Juramento 109, Salta, Argentina

pros: staff are nice, terrace is lovely, location is quite good - close to the bus station and main square, Comfy beds cons: not enough lockers in rooms for number of beds, toilets sometimes flushed, some showers didn't work, breakfast is sparse, no air con, lots of street noise and bed bugs!

One of the best Hostels I've ever been!

Great atmosphere and friendly staff. Lovely terrace and good location. Bathrooms were OK but wear your flip flops. 24 hour security gives added safety. We enjoyed our stay here in this lovely city.

Greta hostel, helpfull staff and good atmosphere

Very nice private rooms with a choice of clean bathrooms close by. Great roof terrace to eat and socialise.

I have had a great time in la covacha. The barbecues are tge best and the staff knows how to arrange having a good time. If I come back to salta..I will be back at la covacha.

Really enjoyed my stay, staff are always interested in having a chat and there is a great atmosphere here. There was a BBQ one night that I didn't go to as trying to save money, but when I saw them prepare the food I wish I had; it looked fantastic! Beds are very comfy, and nice big lockers in the rooms. The bathrooms were clean and very spacious (could do with a paint job though). Lots of good information about day trips. They even made me coffee well before breakfast on my last morning!

The wifi is good. Breakfast could be improved. Really friendly staff.

Great little hostel! We loved it here. In an old building but everything was great!!

Our double room was spacious with a window out to the street. Comfy bed with good sheets etc. Very outgoing staff, helping to create a friendly and lively atmosphere. The breakfast was a bit ordinary, just bread rolls, butter, jam & drink. However, excellent value over all.

Good place,good people,good mood :-)

Very nice roof-terrace.

Feeling totally at home there! Thanks for everything!

• 14th Sep 2014

Good hostel with nice rooms and plenty of lockers, although the bathrooms can do with a renovation or a good clean. Kitchen facilities were nice. 15 minutes walk to the bus station was a plus.

Really nice hostel with an amazing roof terrace garden and extremely friendly staff. Definitely one of my favourite hostel's I've stayed at so far! Everyone staying at the hostel at that time were sociable & approachable, which gave the place a great atmosphere. Gutted I had to leave before the boxing match on Saturday when they were putting on a BBQ & showing the fight on a projector up on the roof.

Nice atmosphere, well furnished bedroom (we stayed in a double bed bedroom). About 10-15 min from bus station.

Loved it here - fun and relaxed atmosphere, lots to do and a good location. Would come back!

I absolutely loved staying here. Comfortable bed, nice kitchen, lots of sunshine, a beautiful rooftop terrace perfect for an afternoon siesta... But the best part was the staff & friends of the hostel. The first night there, they threw a birthday party/BBQ. Tons of sweet folks from all over Argentina & the world. The next couple of nights we all went out on the town. Diego, the owner, really makes you feel like you're at his home. I had to force myself to leave Salta!!!

The BEST hostel in Salta! Great accommodations, lovely staff, perfect location, great asados.... Can assist you with everything you want to do in Salta. Highly recommended!

• 12th Aug 2014

good hostel with very friendly stall, just a few block to the main square,

« first « Prev 1 2 3