La Culla Religious House Reviews

Via Corso Italia 377, Sorrento, Italy

When we arrived, we were not welcomed, but it seemed that the nun who was there was trying to tell us to go away. We had a terrible time finding the location as there were not any markings. I suggest that you get detailed directions if you are planning to stay here. I would not go during the summer months - it is very hot and there is no AC or fan in the rooms. There is a nice breeze if you open the windows, but be prepared to do battle with some terrible bugs. The views are amazing.

Fantastic staff. Loved the view.

My stay was comfortable and the hosts very accommodating and helpful.

• 15th Oct 2012

La Culla is a beautiful place to stay and the views are amazing. The sisters are wonderful hosts and it was like being around a family which is great for a solo traveller. There is a sweeping balcony which looks over the harbour. The sister have Holy Mass every morning and they paint their own icons.

• 13th Oct 2012

Wonderful staff, tranquil environment. They took very good care of me while I stayed there, felt like home. I would definitely stay there again, and highly recommend the hotel. Thank you!

a little way from the centre but easily reached by bus or a 20 minutes walk, would recommend this place if you are looking for peace and quiet

View all Sorrento Bed and Breakfasts