La Dimora del Capo Reviews

Via Goethe 3, Palermo, Italy

Such a lovely bed and breakfast in a great part of Palermo. It has a welcoming atmosphere made even more pleasant by Vincenzo. He is very approachable and makes some good recommendations for dining and sight-seeing. Everything was clean, comfortable and cute!

We stayed to this hostel 2 nights in July 2014. Everything was really perfect : the rooms are really nice, the location in the center of Palermo is perfect... Vincenzo the owner is really nice,he gave us so many good advice ! We have been to the best restaurant of Sicily thanks to him!! We were looking for a car and 15 min later we got a Punto on the Sicily roads, Thx Vincenzo !! Waouh it was an very good souvenir to stop by this place! I recommande to everybody to stop by !! Lea

Vicenzo is a really helpful man and has a really good B&B. He advised us excellent restaurant such as Trattoria Basil, I Manciatari, or incredible icecream such as Spinnato or Brioscia. We also found a very good guide to visit Palermo named Domenico Aronica (25€/pers). He is a photographer and expose in Europe :) He knows everything about Palermo (from Phoenician to Italian) !

Perfrect if you want a quiet place close to the historical sites. Wifi was excellent. Vincenzo is very friendly and extremely helpful. The room was very clean, big and private. They provide towels. My bathroom was big, showers hot, facilities new and well maintained. I enjoyed my stay here - a bit of luxury while travelling on a budget.

Great job, Vincenzo, keep up the good work! The only 'disadvantage' in my opinion was, that I was more hoping for a hostel atmosphere, but it was pretty calm when we were there. Apart from that, perfect room, excellent breakfast, clean, helpful, everything we wanted!

This is an excellent B&B in a great location in Palermo. Vicenzo was very helpful and friendly all the time, the coffee he made for us in the mornings was excellent and the breakfast included a delicious ricotta filled bread that I'm craving now. We highly recommend it.

• 3rd Apr 2014