La Dimora del Capo Reviews

Via Goethe 3, Palermo, Italy

Although there was some misunderstanding for the check-in (the owner sent me an email asking for the arrival time, but I missed the email since I didn't have internet access on my phone, therefore when I arrived no one was there for check-in), the stay is pleasant. The owner is friendly and helpful of providing information and recommendation. Cozy room. Nice buffet breakfast with varieties of choices.

Such a lovely bed and breakfast in a great part of Palermo. It has a welcoming atmosphere made even more pleasant by Vincenzo. He is very approachable and makes some good recommendations for dining and sight-seeing. Everything was clean, comfortable and cute!

We stayed to this hostel 2 nights in July 2014. Everything was really perfect : the rooms are really nice, the location in the center of Palermo is perfect... Vincenzo the owner is really nice,he gave us so many good advice ! We have been to the best restaurant of Sicily thanks to him!! We were looking for a car and 15 min later we got a Punto on the Sicily roads, Thx Vincenzo !! Waouh it was an very good souvenir to stop by this place! I recommande to everybody to stop by !! Lea

View all Palermo Bed and Breakfasts