La Dimora del Capo Reviews

Via Goethe 3, Palermo, Italy

La Dimora del Capo is a simple, nice and inexpensive B&B located very very close to all the points of interest in Palermo. Vincenzo runs the show pretty well and is a friendly guy. Recommended.

• 19th Feb 2015

Although there was some misunderstanding for the check-in (the owner sent me an email asking for the arrival time, but I missed the email since I didn't have internet access on my phone, therefore when I arrived no one was there for check-in), the stay is pleasant. The owner is friendly and helpful of providing information and recommendation. Cozy room. Nice buffet breakfast with varieties of choices.

View all Palermo Bed and Breakfasts