9.8
Superb 45 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 45 Total Reviews
La Dimora del Capo Located at Via Goethe 3, , Palermo.
La Dimora del Capo
Italy
Palermo 15 90138 Via Goethe 3
98% 45
38.1204369 13.3507919
La Dimora del Capo
    Rooms available

15th May 2016

I had a great stay at La Dimora del Capo. Vincenzo told me all the best places to go, was at the hostel making breakfast before I was even awake, cleaned my dishes and room every day, and made sure I was safe at all times. He was available by Whatsapp and email whenever I needed anything - an incredible host! I highly recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone looking to stay in Palermo - you won't be disappointed!

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd May 2016

We had a wonderful stay filled with activities. Thankyou especially to Vincenzo for being so helpful, welcoming and friendly. If I was to return I would definitely stay again! The location, the room and the facilities were just what we needed!

• Malta, Male, 41+
8th Apr 2016

Vincenzo was an exceptional host,friendly,prompt in giving a receipt,full of tourist information and the best places to eat,helpful in organising a taxi etc.His B&B is spacious, modern and well decorated with a wide corridor,good bathrooms and a comfortable breakfast room where one could meet other guests as well as enjoying a good breakfast.Would definitely recommend.