La Flor de Gaudi Park Güell Reviews

Carrer Molist 5, Barcelona, Spain

The lockers in the rooms were quite large and convenient (I suggest bringing your own lock, but they also have some for sale at the front desk). Many times during the day when I wanted to ask questions about what to do or for directions, the receptionist could not speak English which wasn't a huge deal, but rather slightly inconvenient. Strong wifi connection and nice curtain around bed for sleeping when other roommates may want to stay up with the light on.

Pretty good place-- the staff is extremely friendly/welcoming and the whole place just has a pleasant feel. I also liked that the beds all have privacy curtains + outlets+ reading lamps! My only complaint is that it's far from everything-- both the metro stops it's near are a bit of a walk. I also dinged it a cleanliness point bc I found ants in the bathroom!! But other than that it was lovely & clean.

I love this hostel

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Very nice accommodation with wonderful owners

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed. The rooms are clean and big.

Clean secure hostel. Just did not have the best atmosphere or communal areas to get to know your fellow travlers. Good staff answered any and all questions, and got us our football tickets without any problem.

Hostel very good. Price for me when i was looking for it was the best The problem is the bathroom only Because 1 bathroom for 12 people but it was ok

Best hostel in my life. Very good staffs, clean and quiet; )

I stayed at La Flor de Gaudi Park Guell from December 22 to the 27th and loved my experience! The staff is very friendly and helpful, the hostel always smelled clean and looked clean, and the prices were reasonable. I loved the location but I think for some this could be a bit of a decisión maker. It's very close to Park Guell but a little bit of a walk from everything else but you can always take metro. If I go back to Barcelona I'd definitely stay here again!

Everything you need at a good price. Gracia, where the hostel is located, is a very cool part of Barcelona.

Really a nive place, the personel is really friendly and is always there to help you. Its a bit far from some things but youre just beside a metro station so lets not complain about it. Really enjoyed my stay! Thanks guys

I like the new bunk beds. It was clean and well decorated

• 17th Oct 2014