La Flor de Gaudi Park Güell Reviews

Carrer Molist 5, Barcelona, Spain

Very comfortable room and bed, clean place, small kitchen, limited bathrooms (1 toilet & shower for our 8 bed dorm), nice staff but not very compitant... late check in/out fees (€5). Basic hostel but felt safe, still good value for the €12.50 we paid per bed!

I stayed just one night in 12mixed dormitory. Room was nice and quiet, personal helpful, speaking good English. Nice atmosphere and good location!

• 9th May 2015
  • Czech Republic

This was a really nice hostel! My favorite part were the beds that had curtains for privacy and a nice storage space below to store your things. It was pretty far from the city center, but it was walking distance to la sagrada familia and park güell. Although far away, the staff were so helpful in informing me about the metro system. Using the metro it was so easy to get around!

• 7th May 2015

great people who work there, great design of hostel, awesome beds. 3 min walk to park Guell! superb hostel

• 7th May 2015
  • Belgium

I stayed in the the 12 mixed dorm and it was great, I have no complaints. The hostel is very close to Gaudi's famous park - Park Guell (as the name states) which is very nice but it means you are 'far' from the other main attractions so be prepared to walk or take the bus/metro. (The T10 ticket helped me a lot - €10 for 10 trips on any public transport)

• 6th May 2015
  • South Africa

The bracelets they give to open the locks on doors only work from 4-5th attempt. Sometimes there was no toilet paper in the toilets and no hot water in the tap.

Dear guest, thank you for your comment. We have a contact less high tech system to open the doors of the rooms that we have been using for long time and never gave any problem. There is hot water in all showers and sinks of the hostel, it is compulsory in hostels in Barcelona. We check the toilet paper twice per day, if sometime you did not find we apologize for the inconvenience. Best regards, La Flor de Gaudí Park Güell.

The lockers in the rooms were quite large and convenient (I suggest bringing your own lock, but they also have some for sale at the front desk). Many times during the day when I wanted to ask questions about what to do or for directions, the receptionist could not speak English which wasn't a huge deal, but rather slightly inconvenient. Strong wifi connection and nice curtain around bed for sleeping when other roommates may want to stay up with the light on.

Stayed here a few days and I can honestly say its been one of my most comfortable stays. Staff were very helpful, knowledgeable and nice. Will definitely recommend to anyone and its certainly my place to go whenever I go to Barcelona. :)

Pretty good place-- the staff is extremely friendly/welcoming and the whole place just has a pleasant feel. I also liked that the beds all have privacy curtains + outlets+ reading lamps! My only complaint is that it's far from everything-- both the metro stops it's near are a bit of a walk. I also dinged it a cleanliness point bc I found ants in the bathroom!! But other than that it was lovely & clean.

I love this hostel

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Very nice accommodation with wonderful owners

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed. The rooms are clean and big.

Clean secure hostel. Just did not have the best atmosphere or communal areas to get to know your fellow travlers. Good staff answered any and all questions, and got us our football tickets without any problem.

Hostel very good. Price for me when i was looking for it was the best The problem is the bathroom only Because 1 bathroom for 12 people but it was ok

Best hostel in my life. Very good staffs, clean and quiet; )

I stayed at La Flor de Gaudi Park Guell from December 22 to the 27th and loved my experience! The staff is very friendly and helpful, the hostel always smelled clean and looked clean, and the prices were reasonable. I loved the location but I think for some this could be a bit of a decisión maker. It's very close to Park Guell but a little bit of a walk from everything else but you can always take metro. If I go back to Barcelona I'd definitely stay here again!