La Flor de Gaudí Park Güell Reviews

Carrer Molist 5, Barcelona, Spain

Everything about this hostel is well thought through. Christina and Dario are amazing - each and every one of them, - extremely helpful and so friendly. Beds are really comfortable, lockers are so spacious under the bed, you can fit a huge suitcase in one. Showers are superclean and convenient too. I went to the walking tour and it was great.

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Japan

I went with Dario to see the flamenco show and it was super. The hostel was clean and the new beds made me at home. I would like to travel always to hostels like this

• 5th Sep 2014

The Staff was amazing!. The Location in Gracia is the best. very nice beds and very clean. I would recommend this hostel to every one in Barcelona

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Colombia

Garcia is one of the best locations in Barcelona. Staff - 24/7 ! Really kind and lovely , The lady that own the hostel very welcoming and helpful ! She is young and local and she will give you the best tips where to go and anything in the city ... The place is clean , have a common space with nice kitchen and everything design in good looking , there is good energy there . fully recommend .

• 3rd Sep 2014

No hot water,,,,whole days..... it was impossible to take shower without hot water as me,,,,, Hostel is so far from everything,,,, The old guy is always cleaning in the morning,,,,why? It was so disturbing,,,,for making breakfast,,,,why?

I went to the walking tour at it was amazing. the hostel was very clean and the girls room is just perfect

• 21st Aug 2014
  • South Korea

the hostel was very clean. I met many people at mojito mondays.

• 21st Aug 2014

Gross bathrooms that were never cleaned.

• 25th Jul 2014

Thank you for your comment, but what you say in the comment is not true. We clean the bathrooms two times per day and, if it is necessary, three times. Regards

the staffs r quite nice and helpful! there is a big luggage storage for each person under the bed, and the bed with curtain. kitchen is very good and clean. and the space offers ppl a good chance to know other travelers, l got some friends there!

Easy-going staff, also female owner of the place! I love the arrangement of the downstairs area with the night place/indoors-terraza and the kitchen too. Beds, I'd have loved a different arrangement, but it was okish!

Construction work at early hours of the day for the whole day with the whole room shaking. People shouting outside the window at 2-3 every morning plus very loud everytime security door was open and shut. Luggage in the way of washing machine so couldn't wash clothes. Big piece of blue glass in room which the receptions light shone through all night keeping us awake.

Dear guest, This is the manager of la Flor de Gaudi Park Güell. I apologize for all the inconvenient, but actually I think you didn't leave the review for the right hostel. I'm sorry but we don't have the luggage and the laundry together, we have no blue piece of glass and we don't have any construction going on in the hostel. All the Best

We arrived late with our tired body, the female staff helped us to carry our luggage to 2nd floor. She also brought the bed sheets and cover to our room directly. Excellent service! The kitchen is not bad, they have enough clean and comfortable outdoor place to chill. The room and toilet are clean. Although the hostel locate on the middle of a slope, but it quite near to two metro station. You can find supermarkets and restaurants nearby.

Hostel is really close to Park Guell, so if someone wants to go there in the early morning to avoid crowds it's good idea to stay there. The room was too small for 6 people - when someone wanted to go out of the room the rest needed to stay in their beds because there was not enough space for two people between beds. One Spanish girl at reception was nice, but the rest of the staff was strange. Towels, breakfast etc were quite expensive in comparison to other hostels. My score is 3 on 5.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Poland

The staff was super helpful ad friendly. The only thing I wished is that it was a bit closer to the metro! Lol. This hostel, not in the city but a teensy bit closer, would be perfect. Super clean, super comfy and just the right amount of facilities for the amount of ppl that can stay there.

Should be a light source next to each bed, to not bother the others who are already sleeping, whith the only one big light source...

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Romania

The hostel is very clean, the staff is helpful enough and the location is good for restaurants and supermarkets, but it is not that close to the metro (at least 15 min walking). I stayed at the two bed private room next to the reception and it was quite noisy because of people that would smoke next to our window and it made the room smell like cigarets. The plug in the bathroom didn't work and the shower water wasn't hot (at all).

Beside the Everest size hike that you have to take from the metro to get up to the hostal, our stay was AWSOME. There are some language issues with a few of the staff members but over all staff is friendly and will even take you out for a beer and a World Cup game.

• 13th Jun 2014

This hostel was great! It is a five minute walk to Parc Guell and the Gaudi Museum and about a 15 minute walk to the nearest metro station. The hostel was very clean and the staff is incredible! Very nice and extremely accommodating. I went to a flamenco show with Petra and Jade and it was so much fun! Everyone had recommendations on where to go and what to do. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone and if I return to Barcelona, I will stay here!

This place was great, didn't spend a lot of time here because we were busy checking out the sights, but the staff was very helpful and friendly, and the laundry was very cheap to do. Really clean place, only complaint is it could have been more central.

Amazing hostel!! I arrived alone and left with many friends! The staff was delightful (Ask for Petra and Jade!!) and the hostel comfortable, clean, and well located! Easy walk to Park Guell and Segrada Familia! Worth every penny!