8.7
Fabulous 122 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 122 Total Reviews
La Guayunga Hostal Located at Antepara e4-27 y Vicente Leon, , Quito.
Ecuador
Quito pichincha EC170113 Antepara e4-27 y Vicente Leon
87% 122
-0.2187266 -78.5047636
    Rooms available

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
15th Oct 2016
6.9

My boyfriend and I stayed there one night. We had made a reservation for a room with private bathroom, but when we got there we were led to a room with our bathroom, so we said that, and then we were showed another one, but it smelled so bad in there and it seemed like a basement room, so we took the one without bathroom. The windows in our room could not be closed, and it was just not a really good experience, and we just did not find it a very nice place.

20th Sep 2016

I've stayed 4 days at La Guayunga and I enjoyed it. The staff is helpful. Very clean. Only 5 minutes walk from the city center (Basílica del voto Nacional, Plaza de la Independencia). I recommend it.

• Canada, Female, 41+
23rd Jul 2016

Excellent hostel for a group to stay. The family that runs the hostel made our meals, gave us a traditional dance show and helped tour us around the city. Rooms are very basic. Rooftop deck was perfect for after dinner drinks.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
23rd Jul 2016

Ricardo and his wife Maria were amazing during my stay. So helpful! Plus Maria and her mom's traditional Ecuadorian meals were soooooo delicious. I was part of a larger group and they toured us around the city and to the hot springs for a very reasonable price. They were so knowledgable, we learnt so much about Ecuador and Quito in particular. It's an older place but what a great atmosphere and amazing family business. I'd stay here again and highly recommend them as a hostel.