La Hacienda Hostel Ranch Reviews

I booked this hotel before getting to Las Galeras, got there via a long and bumpy guagua ride far away from the town (re: far from the supermarket, banks, beaches, etc.), and promptly turned around and just found a hotel in town that had available rooms. I've heard great things about the owner, and this seems like a great place if you love the exclusion and outdoors. But be aware that it is FAR AWAY, and there are many nice hotels in town. I was misled as to how remote it was.

• 18th Mar 2015

Hello Kira I am sorry that it was to far out for you while I ad in every description of my place that it is 3 Km from town or a 30 minute walk on the ocean site. Also very easy, safe and inexpensive to take a motor taxi. Many people logging in town don't like the noise of the disco and motors from the early morning till the night. All places have there good and less good sites of course. Thank you for staying. Karin

View all Las Galeras Bed and Breakfasts