La Hamaca Hostel Reviews

19 avenida, 12 calle, Colonia Trejo, San Pedro Sula, Honduras

Stayed for only one night as I needed to fly out of SAP. They were really great about setting up our shuttles and making sure we were comfortable. The dorm room was extremely clean and spacious. I would definitely stay here again

• 9th Jun 2014

Tesla was fantastic - super helpful! A breath of fresh air. Rooms are spacious. It's super warm in san pedro sula so there is the option for aircon even in the dorm which is rare. There's also a chef in the hostel (only in the morning and evening I think) if you're tired from travelling and are feeling lazy. Great pool as well, super treat! Highly recommend it.

I've stayed in many hostels over the years and this is by far one of the best! Clean dorm with huge bathroom, friendly staff and a great common area and restaurant that serves great food. Would highly recommend to anyone passing through San Pedro.

View all San Pedro Sula Hostels