La Jangada Hospedaje Reviews

Carrera 9, No 8-106, Leticia, Colombia

Hervé (puravida.com) is an amazing guy with many interesting stories to tell about his great adventures around the world. Rest of the staff is very nice as well and they offer very good tours to the jungle. The hotel itself is well located and comfi even though bathroom could be cleaner.

Needs some updating.

Nice place. Great staff. Great tour agency within the hostel. Wifi wasn't great, but I think that's just the jungle. Would stay again!

Good location, friendly staff. We had double en suite room, it was a little noisy as it was next to the balcony on the ground floor, but the balcony closes around midnight so it didn't impact on our sleep. As a foreigner who's lived in Colombia for several years I'm used to the hard mattresses and to not expect hot water outside of Bogota so I was comfortable with this, but if you haven't travelled in Colombia before you should keep this in mind- it's typical in many smaller towns.

I stayed in the dorm downstairs. It smells very strong of mould, so we had to leave the door open all day + night. The dorm upstairs has a big window to the road (coming from the airport, traffic noise!), no curtain and is very hot. The hostal really needs some maintenance and cleaning. The fridge had a very strong smell after bad fruits. The bathroom never was clean, the shower didn't worked well. The stuff is nice but a bit unorganized and not reliable with the information providing.

I stayed in the dorm downstairs which had a really strong smell of mold so we had to let the door open all day and night. The dorm upstairs has a big window to the street (traffic noise), no curtain and is very hot. The hostal wasn't really clean. The fridge had a strong smell of rotten food but nobody cleaned it during my stay (4 days). The shower wasn't working all the time, the floor in the bathroom was always wet and dirty. The stuff is nice but the information given not always reliable.