La Jangada Hospedaje Reviews

Carrera 9, No 8-106, Leticia, Colombia

La Jaganda is fantastic! - the building itself is somewhat dilapidated but this is the Amazon and you're paying nothing to stay there and the staff are exceptional. MOST importantly they will help you avoid the touts and scammers and do their best to ensure you get the authentic amazon experience. The tours they organise through local fisherman etc. are simply amazing (I did two). You're in good hands at Jaganda - can't recommend them highly enough! Wish I had space to praise them some more!

very good hostel!! I liked breakfast and the tours they organize, as well as the location of the hostel, very close to good restaurants, banks, clubs,etc.

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Colombia

Good place to stay, awesome staff.

The staff was excellent, the beers cheap, and they probably have the best internet in Leticia.

The six bed dorm upstairs was extremely hot. There was only one working fan and one powerpoint. Luckily I was the only guest so I was able to point the fan directly at me to make it bearable. This place is fine for a night or two. Staff are nice.

I had a great stay at La Jangada ! The staff is super friendly and helpful. Marta and her colleague do their best to keep the place clean and welcoming (which is sometimes not easy seeing how some travellers behave...) The owners speaks lots of languages (French, German, English, Spanish, etc) as they have traveled extensively. They organize great tours for every taste !! The option I took was just what I was looking for :) Thank you and all the best !

• 19th Sep 2014