6.8
Good 141 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 141 Total Reviews
La Jangada Hospedaje Located at Carrera 9, No 8-106, , Leticia.
Colombia
Leticia Carrera 9, No 8-106
68% 141
-4.2145151 -69.9407243
    Rooms available

22nd Mar 2016

Cool place to chill if you're looking back to go elsewhere.

• England, Female, 25-30
19th Mar 2016
7.4

Good hostel, nice breakfast We had a very effective fan in our private room. The breakfast was really good (fruit salad or a fried egg with bread & coffee) & the staff were helpful. Sent from my iPhone

17th Mar 2016

I spend almost three weeks in this hostel so I think it is quite obvious that I enjoyed it there. The staff is very friendly and they treat you as a part of the Family. The ownder Marta is a very genuine and caring persona and she will try to help you with all your questions. The tours they offer are amazing, I only did a one day jungle tour, but the stories and reviews I heard from other people whom participated in multiple day tours where excellent. I can totally recommend this hostel!