Very Good 141 Total Reviews
Very Good 141 Total Reviews
La Jangada Hospedaje Located at Carrera 9, No 8-106, , Leticia.
Colombia
Leticia Carrera 9, No 8-106
74% 141
-4.2145151 -69.9407243
    Rooms available

22nd Mar 2016

Cool place to chill if you're looking back to go elsewhere.

• England, Female, 25-30
19th Mar 2016
7.4

Good hostel, nice breakfast We had a very effective fan in our private room. The breakfast was really good (fruit salad or a fried egg with bread & coffee) & the staff were helpful. Sent from my iPhone

17th Mar 2016

I spend almost three weeks in this hostel so I think it is quite obvious that I enjoyed it there. The staff is very friendly and they treat you as a part of the Family. The ownder Marta is a very genuine and caring persona and she will try to help you with all your questions. The tours they offer are amazing, I only did a one day jungle tour, but the stories and reviews I heard from other people whom participated in multiple day tours where excellent. I can totally recommend this hostel!

• England, Couple, 25-30
16th Feb 2016
5.1

I was really disappointed with the hostel. This hostel was recommended in the Lonely Planet's South America travel book but I was really disappointed with it. No toilet paper, no towels, no soap, dirty floors in the bedroom, a cigarette butt on the bedroom floor (in a non-smoking room!), missing windows and there was even a huge hole in an outside wall which had been taped up and covered with a piece of material. Wifi was poor. The staff were really pleasant.

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
2nd Feb 2016

Nice Hostel, but the rooms are very different, there are sone really nice double rooms, but ours wasnt that nice. Anyway we enjoyed our stay! The kitchen is more the families kitchen, we felt kind if strange using it! Easy to meet people!

• England, Female, 25-30
19th Jan 2016
6.9

A pretty basic hostel but good for a night or two and kept very clean. There was a real lack of lockable space so I had to take my valuables out with me. That said the owners were lovely lovely people and I really trusted them - they really helped me out when I arrived paying for my taxi as I hadn't changed money yet and getting me to the immigration office before it shut. They also do awesome breakfasts.