La Jangada Hospedaje Reviews

Carrera 9, No 8-106, Leticia, Colombia

very good hostel!! I liked breakfast and the tours they organize, as well as the location of the hostel, very close to good restaurants, banks, clubs,etc.

• 14th Jan 2015
  • Colombia

The staff was excellent, the beers cheap, and they probably have the best internet in Leticia.

The six bed dorm upstairs was extremely hot. There was only one working fan and one powerpoint. Luckily I was the only guest so I was able to point the fan directly at me to make it bearable. This place is fine for a night or two. Staff are nice.

I had a great stay at La Jangada ! The staff is super friendly and helpful. Marta and her colleague do their best to keep the place clean and welcoming (which is sometimes not easy seeing how some travellers behave...) The owners speaks lots of languages (French, German, English, Spanish, etc) as they have traveled extensively. They organize great tours for every taste !! The option I took was just what I was looking for :) Thank you and all the best !

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

Friendly owners and manager and great tours booked through the hostel. However, the place needs a really good clean, the breakfast takes forever, no kitchen use and there's only one nice table to sit at in the front of the hostel, which was often frequented by school kids and moody teenagers...

The staff here are rude and it made me feel like I was inconveniencing them when I asked a question. The window beside my bed had no glass or screen so I was attacked by Mosquitos all night, plus that's not very safe. The bathrooms are dirty. I wouldn't stay here again.

Hello Kimberly, Sorry to hear that you didn't liked your stay in our place and didn't felt right with us. We always try to do and give our best and we will take note of your comment to improve ourselves because we value the social side and respect everybdoy in our working philosphy. We wish you the best.