La Lechuza Hostel Rosario Reviews

San Lorenzo 1786, Rosario, Argentina

Nice well run hostel. No sign outside the hostel so make sure you know the street number!

Really good staff, made the stay interesting

You can't get a more friendly and helpful bunch than the ones at this hostel. We really enjoyed our stay mostly due to the staff here. The place is really well set up for meeting people and it has a lovely long breakfast with pastries, added to the usual bread and jam with coffee and tea.

Not a lot to say about this hostel. Everything was ok, nothing spectacular but really nothing to complain about either. Decent sized rooms, staff was fine and the hostel overall was decent.

Good stay! Thanks.

Nice place, nice staff. Bit of a hike from the bus terminal.

This was a nice place to stay with comfortable beds. Water pressure in the shower was a bit bad though. Breakfast was ok. It would have been nice if they offered some non-dairy based spreads like jam at breakfast. If you don't eat dulce de leche and or butter then you were stuck with dry bread.

Hostel is good, but the staff can get annoying trying to make your stay more interesting.

This is a very friendly hostel and everyone mixes well. The owner makes sure you are introduced to everyone. My room had peeling paint but the size of the room was good. I also had a very dirty pillow, only complained when I was leaving but was told that I could have had it exchanged. Because I had a pleasant stay and the value for money is excellent I would recommend this hostel.

I quite enjoyed my stay in La Lechuza, the staff was really nice and friendly and it's located near everything. The house might need some repairs, but it fully compensates with the atmosphere and location. Juan has a great sense of humor and makes sure everybody is acquainted with everybody. It felt like staying with friends more than at a hostel, great value for money too. I highly recommend this hostel...

Great hostel. Juan is the man and will help you with just about anything. He introduces you to others when you check-in, which is nice. The hostel is in a good location and is a great value. Breakfast is also solid by Latin American standards. The only downside is that the facilities are a little worn, but the hostel is clean. I was tempted to rate the facilities higher because I liked the place, but I wanted to leave an honest review. AC would've been nice to help combat the summer heat.

We loved this hostel, the staff were so friendly and really made our stay in Rosario. Juan made everyone feel welcome and Rita was an endless source of entertainment. Loved the community feel, dorms were spacious and clean. Breakfast was also really tasty. Southend has the longest pleasure pier in the world.

great hostel with fantastic people highly recomend to anybody who is coming to Rosario Vit Vancouver Canada

This hostel has a great vibe. The staff are friendly, beers are cheap, breakfast is good (with a machine to prepare your own fresh orange juice), the common areas are great for socialising. The wifi signal was good and in all the rooms I stayed in. The metal lockers, which are in the common area, felt a lot more secure than the wooden lockers found in most hostels. Only qualms were lack of air con and sometimes needing to wait to be buzzed in and out of the hostel.

Friendliest hostel we have stayed at so far. Really enjoyed our stay. Thanks.

Great atmosphere, amazingly friendly and helpful staff. They organised an excellent boat trip for us (recommended!).

Though not many guests there the hostel had a very good relaxed vibe, easy to get to know people. Staff really nice, funny and friendly. The boat tour they organized for us was amazing. Great location to walk everywhere (or take the bus). Breakfast improvable (but they want to keep it “typically argentinan“). One of the 2 bathrooms had a broken toilet seat and the worst shower I had in 3 months travelling (little water pressure, broken shower head). Hope they'll fix it then it'll be perfect!

very nice hostel...I stayed indeed only 4 days but I would do it again. staff is friendly and will always help you... Juan is funny good breakfast pastries and coffee had a great time johnny b

thank you to the staff, really nice :)-