La Lechuza Hostel Rosario Reviews

San Lorenzo 1786, Rosario, Argentina

Decent hostel in a good location. Staff are nice, clean enough.

It's a great place to stay some days and chill in the hostel having some beers with great people.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Argentina

We chose this hostel based on previous reviews, but not so sure why it was raved about so much. Nice staff and nice atmosphere and the beds were quite comfy, but it's a pretty basic hostel. Stale bread for breakfast and cold showers were not exactly the best start to the days. However our stay wasn't unpleasant and fellow travellers made it much better.

Juan (the owner) was amazing! Extremely funny. The entire staff is wonderful as well. We enjoyed our stay very much and would definitely go back.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Had a great time here over the weekend! Would definitely stay again. Gracias a Juan y Zach por darme la bienvenida!!

• 19th Jun 2015

Excellent hostel! Staff made atmosphere awesome and very friendly. I had a good time while in La Lechuza Hostel. Congrats.

AMAZING! the atmosphere is relaxed. The staff is friendly, multi-lingual, and very knowledgeable about Rosario and other beautiful places in Argentina. The most amazing part about this hostel though, is that people are always here and love talking and meeting others. A staff member gets the mate ready, and then cigs start going... the conversation could go on for hours. I highly recommend this place. The best Hostel I have stayed at throughout my travels.

• 29th May 2015

Great, friendly and welcoming. Couldn't ask for more. A great staystay. Wish we'd stayed longer! Xx

Great Hostel, will definitely stay there again, all the staff were amazing, Thanks again guys :-)

The great things about this hostel are the friendly staff and atmosphere. I think it is the staff who set the mood for the place from the second we were buzzed into the hostel. We were introduced around to other guests and staff members immediately. It felt like home. Front door security was excellent - I didn't like the fact lockers were not in our dorm room but downstairs by the kitchen. My one complaint concerns the bathrooms which could stand a better cleaning and updated shower.

Juan was awesome, gave me a map listed with everything of interest the city, including pubs and restaurants which really should happen at every hostel. Rooms big and lofty. nice little reading room and backyard was cozy