La Lechuza Hostel Rosario Reviews

San Lorenzo 1786, Rosario, Argentina

I stayed in the private room with bathroom And it was the worst experience ever. The walls were full of mold so the smell of the room was intoxicated. The bathroom was absolutely dirty, seems like it was never cleaned up. And for two nights we couldn't sleep because of the noise, during all night. It's a pitty because the owners are really Nice people and treated us very well. But i think they have two review some things and pay more attention especially about the cleanliness of the rooms.

• 19th Aug 2014

hi herbert , its me Juan , thanks for your comment , i did talk with the staff who was working those two nights , as you know the comfort of the guest is my priority , i am working on the points that you have mentioned about the hostel. i hope do you return to see the change. saludos desde Rosario juan

The guy who runs this place is the happiest, nicest guy in Rosario and the free breakfast is great. The whole place has a relaxed vibe that other hostels in Rosario lack. I´ve got nothing but good things to say about this place.

friendly staff, particularly the owner. Quirky hostel with a lovely bar. The breakfast was nice, great to have sugary pastries first thing in the morning. The outside looks a bit scary! The kitchen and bathrooms were quite old and run down. Try to get a room away from the street as it can be noisy at night, I never knew cars could make such sounds!! This hostel like its staff has great character but with a little investment into its kitchen/bathrooms it could be outstanding :)

• 30th Jul 2014

I liked this hostel, I recommend it. The owner is very sociable and likes to joke with guests. The female staff member who welcomed me to the hostel was also very friendly. The beds were comfortable, but if you want a bit more room, I recommend not staying in the larger mixed dorm. When I stayed in this hostel there was big conference happening in Rosario, so there was no beds available for the weekend, but the staff left me hanging by saying there was a bed for me when in fact there was not

Nice staff, good breakfast, the only problem was the internet which was hard to connect to.

I've enjoyed my stay at the hostel. very helpful and kind staff, breakfast was fullfilling with enough variety of food. Central location: I was very good suggested about what to see in the city. If I had much time I'd have stayed longer!

Very friendly and helpful staff.You can use the kitchen,great decoration at the bar and in the garden.It close to the center.Everything was great,recommend this hostel.

• 12th Jul 2014

Owner is a fun fellow. Had a great time.

A very homely hostel. Great location. Staff are amazing, helpful and full of ideas for things to do around Rosario. Would definately come back again.

Great staff but pretty much a basic hostel. Has everything you need and would want

Quick stopover in Rosario was all that was needed really. We stayed 2 nights, with the hostel being small but perfectly fine. Staff were great and helpful, speaking perfect English and helping with all queries. Dorm was cold at first but Juan was more than happy giving us a heater. Breakfast could have been better, lots of sweet stuff and not much fruit bu still ok for a free meal. Small but good communal/bar area, kitchen facilities good, wifi a little hit or miss. Overall good for 2 nights

Nice Hostel.. Rosario can be a little quiet mid week but the guys working at the hostel gave me good tips to keep me entertained..

Had a great time. Will no doubt see you again soon, cheers guys.

Great atmosphere and a good place to meet people.

It was great to stay at this hostel! Juan, the owner, is absolutely helpful and friendly, the building and the courtyard beautiful.

Nice well run hostel. No sign outside the hostel so make sure you know the street number!

Really good staff, made the stay interesting