La Lechuza Hostel Rosario Reviews

San Lorenzo 1786, Rosario, Argentina

Had a great time here over the weekend! Would definitely stay again. Gracias a Juan y Zach por darme la bienvenida!!

• 19th Jun 2015

Excellent hostel! Staff made atmosphere awesome and very friendly. I had a good time while in La Lechuza Hostel. Congrats.

AMAZING! the atmosphere is relaxed. The staff is friendly, multi-lingual, and very knowledgeable about Rosario and other beautiful places in Argentina. The most amazing part about this hostel though, is that people are always here and love talking and meeting others. A staff member gets the mate ready, and then cigs start going... the conversation could go on for hours. I highly recommend this place. The best Hostel I have stayed at throughout my travels.

• 29th May 2015

Great, friendly and welcoming. Couldn't ask for more. A great staystay. Wish we'd stayed longer! Xx

Great Hostel, will definitely stay there again, all the staff were amazing, Thanks again guys :-)

The great things about this hostel are the friendly staff and atmosphere. I think it is the staff who set the mood for the place from the second we were buzzed into the hostel. We were introduced around to other guests and staff members immediately. It felt like home. Front door security was excellent - I didn't like the fact lockers were not in our dorm room but downstairs by the kitchen. My one complaint concerns the bathrooms which could stand a better cleaning and updated shower.

Juan was awesome, gave me a map listed with everything of interest the city, including pubs and restaurants which really should happen at every hostel. Rooms big and lofty. nice little reading room and backyard was cozy

A place in the heart of rosario, that really makes you feel welcome!

Lovely hostel with everything you need. Great staff especially the owner, who helped us out with a troublesome sushi delivery.

Great place to stay with friendly and helpful staff and owner. Would return again without hesitation

Great hostel!!! Juan is the best host, he's friendly, speaks english, he knows a lot of travelling and the world. And he's crazy (in a good way;) ) The people who stayed there were very nice and openminded as well. And for all the Dutchies out there, this is def a Dutch friendly hostel. If you want to visit Rosario, go to this hostel!!

• 9th Feb 2015

If there was a rating above "Excellent" for Staff, I would give it! They are so helpful and welcoming - it will feel like a second home.

We enjoyed our stay at this hostel. It is in a perfect location for exploring Rosario. The common area is really nice and in the style of an old pub. The staff are nice, especially the girl that works on reception, she is very helpful with providing information about the city. Breakfast was bread and pastries. Would be nice to have some healthier options like fruit.