La Lechuza Hostel Rosario Reviews

San Lorenzo 1786, Rosario, Argentina

Nice staff, good breakfast, the only problem was the internet which was hard to connect to.

I've enjoyed my stay at the hostel. very helpful and kind staff, breakfast was fullfilling with enough variety of food. Central location: I was very good suggested about what to see in the city. If I had much time I'd have stayed longer!

Very friendly and helpful staff.You can use the kitchen,great decoration at the bar and in the garden.It close to the center.Everything was great,recommend this hostel.

• 12th Jul 2014

A very homely hostel. Great location. Staff are amazing, helpful and full of ideas for things to do around Rosario. Would definately come back again.

Nice Hostel.. Rosario can be a little quiet mid week but the guys working at the hostel gave me good tips to keep me entertained..

Had a great time. Will no doubt see you again soon, cheers guys.

Great atmosphere and a good place to meet people.

It was great to stay at this hostel! Juan, the owner, is absolutely helpful and friendly, the building and the courtyard beautiful.

Nice well run hostel. No sign outside the hostel so make sure you know the street number!

Really good staff, made the stay interesting

You can't get a more friendly and helpful bunch than the ones at this hostel. We really enjoyed our stay mostly due to the staff here. The place is really well set up for meeting people and it has a lovely long breakfast with pastries, added to the usual bread and jam with coffee and tea.

Not a lot to say about this hostel. Everything was ok, nothing spectacular but really nothing to complain about either. Decent sized rooms, staff was fine and the hostel overall was decent.

Good stay! Thanks.

Nice place, nice staff. Bit of a hike from the bus terminal.