La Lechuza Hostel Rosario

Fabulous 351 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 351 Total Reviews

15th Mar 2017

Hands down one of the best hostels I've stayed at in South America. It's cozy and no party hostel by any means, but it's immensely welcoming and such a pleasure to stay there. The owner greeted me when I had arrived a few hours early due to the bus schedules from Iguazu and offered me hot coffee and breakfast at no extra charge. The atmosphere was great very social. I will definitely be back and I'm sad I only had a few days.

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Mar 2017
7.4

Quite a basic hostel but good value for money especially if only for a few nights. The breakfast was good, lots of pastries and pancakes. Juan is a great host and was meticulous in his map drawings to make sure we got the most out of our stay. Nice central location, we walked from the bus stop and only took 30 mins. Would definitely recommend.

• Germany, Couple, 31-40
6th Mar 2017

Great stay at the hostel. Super centrally located in the middle of town. The host Juan is a star. He gave the best tips to explore the city, find restaurants and introducing us to other guests. If you want to stay in Rosario do not look any further :)

• Ecuador, Male, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017

Great hostel, nice crew. Will come back for sure

30th Jan 2017

Great location. Juan is a fantastic host. Good breakfast. Lockers are not in the room but in the common area. Dorm rooms are decent however the room did get very very hot. Juan did provide an extra fan for the heat. I would stay here again.

30th Jan 2017
6.0

The hostel is a bit too old and too dirty, and the living room is not so comfortable so people don't get along to each other. The rooms and bathrooms are a bit old and could be rebuilt somehow.

• Bradders
  • England, Female, 31-40
28th Jan 2017

The hostel was pretty quiet when we were there but we enjoyed chatting with Juan - he is an excellent host with with the best map illustration skills ever! Felt very welcome there.

24th Jan 2017

The hostel is good. It's really well located and the staff is great. The bathrooms are very clean but they're not good. The place for hanging out could be improved as well, with more poufs or at least more comfortable seats. One positive thing is the bar inside the hostel and its prices! Internet connection is not good. Everything else worked good, so, in general, I would recommend this hostel for its value for money!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
17th Jan 2017

Absolutely fantastic hostel! My friend and I ended up staying an extra two nights as the vibe and the hostel in general were amazing. Juan and all the staff were really friendly and more than happy to help us out with anything and everything! We would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone and I'm sure we will be back one day! Thanks for an awesome time!!!

4th Jan 2017

Great cute little hostel. Super friendly staff that help with everything you need. Cool mix of guests, made some great friends from around the world while staying here. It was not super busy when I was here but I enjoyed not having a full house. Very well priced in my opinion and close to everything. Will definitely stay here again if I am ever back in Rosario.