La Lechuza Hostel Rosario Reviews

San Lorenzo 1786, Rosario, Argentina

I found fleas or some kind of bugs on my bed (no bedbugs) it was ridiculously hot and they only had a fan in the room, no AC! I couldn't sleep at night because of the heat, the next morning I moved to another hostel. I wouldn't recommend it.

Awesome staff, well located and everyone at the reception spoke English. The best was the dinner they cooked for us. Spacious room, common area as well as a garden.

Like mentioned before, Felix is a really good chef and his food is really tasty. He even helped me prepare my own food when he saw I was tired. The staff are all very welcoming and the everyone socialises into the early hours so have your earplugs at the ready!

Good breakfast available till late with good sized kitchen. Staff were all very friendly, stay here for Felix's dinner every evening alone. They are sensational!! Good atmosphere in the evening for a few beers before heading out. Rooms were spacious with plenty of fans to deal with the hot weather. Lockers are limited which would be the only downside. All in all a great stay and would recommend.

Loved my stay here- the staff are all really friendly and welcoming! There is also great dinners cooked each night- Felix is a brilliant cook!

Amazing atmosphere and excellent staff. It felt just like home. I would definitely come back!

Has a nice bar with lots of drinks. The rooms can be quite noisy. Lacked some atmosphere while I was there.

Have stayed in a private ensuite but the shower is relative weak. The mid-court was noisy that could say the atmosphere is good even like it or not.

Amazing Hostel with amazing staff! We felt at home the moment we´ve stepped in. We extended our stay 2 times. The owner Juan(34 :) he loves to hear how old he is) is, well, strange. But has a big heart and is funny as hell. The chef, Felix cooks amazing food for a couple of Pesos and gives free city tours and Spanish lessons in exchange for a beer :). Some guys are even stuck there for at least 2 months. Yeah Leo, we are talking about you! All in all best Hostel in Rosario. Would recommend!

We had a fantastic stay here at the hostel and felt part of the small family atmosphere the permanent guests and staff offered. The facilities were always working, hostel constantly cleaned and the food cooked by Felix the chef was fantastic and excellent value. We extended our stay and wished we could have stayed even longer. Thanks for everything :)

Great hostel! Very friendly staff and location is perfect for exploring Rosario city centre.

Decent hostel in a good location. Staff are nice, clean enough.