La Locanda del Lupo

6.7
Good 191 Total Reviews

14th Oct 2016
5.4

Host wasn't very nice. Didn't seem to care for me and gave me no worries about where to park my car. He was very brief. Seemed like I was a hassle to him. There was no internet. Not a great value. Wouldn't stay there again.

• Australia, Female, 41+
13th Oct 2016
6.9

I understood that I was to have breakfast included in the price I paid and I didn't get it. Security was a problem as my door key also worked for another room that I was able to use for a "good"shower. The shower head in my bathroom didn't connect above.