7.3
Very Good 189 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 189 Total Reviews
La Locanda del Lupo Located at Corso Cavour 229, , Orvieto.
Italy
Orvieto Umbria 05018 Corso Cavour 229
73% 189
42.7188520 12.1150640
    Rooms available

14th Oct 2016
5.4

Host wasn't very nice. Didn't seem to care for me and gave me no worries about where to park my car. He was very brief. Seemed like I was a hassle to him. There was no internet. Not a great value. Wouldn't stay there again.

• Australia, Female, 41+
13th Oct 2016
6.9

I understood that I was to have breakfast included in the price I paid and I didn't get it. Security was a problem as my door key also worked for another room that I was able to use for a "good"shower. The shower head in my bathroom didn't connect above.

• Austria, Female, 18-24
25th Aug 2016

Indeed a nice and comfortable place to stay! Directly in the center, clean rooms, really nice and friendly staff! After a long day I was also happy about the clean and spacious bathroom. The perfect location in Orvieto. I had a big room for myself with an awesome view over the small lovely street. Definitely worth the money and the best solution in Orvieto for travellers that don´t want to spend so much money and still want to enjoy this wonderful town! :-)

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
25th Aug 2016
4.3

Our room smelt very strongly of body odour. There was no way to close the windows either as they were very high up the wall, given that I am 200cm tall it's pretty unusual to not be able to reach things! I imagine the stench of stale body odour and forced window opening meant that there was a constant cloud of flies surrounding our bed. In the morning we even had a group of local cats attempt to come in the room. I can comment more if needs be but they were the two worst things

20th Aug 2016

Orvieto is a big surprise in our journey, considering its unique location and amiable atmosphere. We are assigned a family room with a double bed and a single bed, plus a private bathroom, a good value as of our order was just for 2 guests. The room is next to the narrow main street, maybe a little big noise in the late night, but ok for us. The interior deco is very nice. The staff are nice, no english speaking though.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
2nd Aug 2016

A great stay, more like a bed & breakfast rather than a hostel. Very nice rooms, however no wifi unless you go to the downstairs restaurant so be prepared for that. All in all a nice family run place to stay. Private room which was nice too.

• itshotinhouston8779
  • USA, Female, 41+
23rd Jun 2016
6.3

No wifi.(broken) no air conditioning. No fan. No breakfast same key unlocks all rooms no lockers. My room had spiders and fleas. Cheap for the price fot this tourist area but very expensive compared to nearby tourist cities. Still I felt safe and left no valuables in room.location excellent. Take fanicular from train to room. Was told by one person the train ticket works for fanicular

• Canada, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2016
7.4

Really nice location and building, ideal for someone who isn't too picky about amenities and add ons as there is no wifi or laundry. The building is definitely older as is the decor, I read in some past reviews that the washroom had a weird smell but it just smells like the plumbing is old and the water sitting in the pipes has gone a little stale. All in all we would definitely come back and stay here again