La Locanda dell'Arte-Victoria House Reviews

Via Enrico Pessina 66, Naples, Italy

So nice! The private rooms are like hotel rooms and every room has air conditioning, which was a game-changer. The prices were good and the restaurant downstairs (run by the hostel) was very good as well. The staff were usually friendly, especially one girl in particular. My only gripe is that we were told someone would be at the front desk until midnight every night and that was never the case. As early as 9:30pm the desk would be vacant. People got locked out on more than one occasion.

The location of this hostel was perfect - we also felt very secure. Breakfast was ok - however wouldn't recommend anything more than a pizza from the restaurant. We'd recommend the hostel based on its location alone for a short stay in Naples.

As to security there is no safe but I was told it would be safe to leave my valuables in my room. I left my iPod locked in my room each day and it was there on my return. As to cleanliness I think the room is cleaned every 3 days but this was sufficient for me.

• 14th Apr 2015