La Lomita del Chingolo Reviews

Las Acasias Av. Between le mans st. and los eucal, Punta del Este, Uruguay

Really warm welcome from such an easy-going and fun-loving pair, we felt right at home and they went out of their way to make our stay really enjoyable, thanks Rodrigo and Alejandra! The hostel is perfect to learn to fall in love with Puenta del Este!

• 17th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

A hostel that feels more like a home. Alejandra and Rodrigo are very friendly and helpful. It was very relaxing and I loved sleeping on the couches on the patios. The room was a bit crowded since it was high season/David Guetta concert, however, I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants a relaxing stay. If you want to party all night then you should stay at The Trip.

This was just what I was looking for. I've stayed before so that was no surprise. Nice area for walks, great restaurants closeby (try sandwiches at Felix Cafe), beautiful garden like grounds, nice host family that were very helpful, etc. I will come back again.

• 5th Dec 2013