La Magnolia B&B Reviews

Via Jacopo Foroni 8, Verona, Italy

The location is 5 to 10 mins walk from the station and the staff was really nice and helpful. Even tho I didn't catch the breakfast but it looks Reli good.

We arrive to early for check in cause our train was a night train and the man who opend us then door didn't even let us in He just wanted is to leave our luggage by the door and live. The room was really cold when we got there and for the 2 days that we stayed the hit didn't work really well. Also, behind this house there are train rails so it could be noisy.

Lovely!! The bedroom was so comfortable. The staffs were very kind and helpful with all the things I asked. The location is very good.

Staying at La Magnolia was the best option ! Close to the centrum of Verona, me and my friends had a perfect stay, with an awesome breakfast, great rooms an clean bathrooms. I strongly recommend this hostel !

Awesome. Friendly guy who runs the B&B made us feel welcome, had clean and spacious rooms with air conditioning, comfortable beds and shared bathrooms just across the hall, free breakfast, located 5mins walk away from the main street and train station (as we realised when we were given a detailed map of the area). Plus value for money and just overall had a great atmosphere to the place.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts