La Magnolia B&B Reviews

Via Jacopo Foroni 8, Verona, Italy

Staying at La Magnolia was the best option ! Close to the centrum of Verona, me and my friends had a perfect stay, with an awesome breakfast, great rooms an clean bathrooms. I strongly recommend this hostel !

• 15th Nov 2015

Awesome. Friendly guy who runs the B&B made us feel welcome, had clean and spacious rooms with air conditioning, comfortable beds and shared bathrooms just across the hall, free breakfast, located 5mins walk away from the main street and train station (as we realised when we were given a detailed map of the area). Plus value for money and just overall had a great atmosphere to the place.

We were very impressed with this B&B! The included breakfast was much better than som we have had to pay extra for. There was very much to choose from! If I'm coming to Verona again I know where I'm staying. The only down side was the ''long'' walk to the old town. It took only about 15-20 minutes, but felt long since you have to walk it every time you go out for dinner or lunch or anything. They also had the possibility to wash laundry, it cost 10e but was done in a couple of hours.

Easy to find from train station, 10-15 minute walk from the center. Location-wise, a minus was that you had to cross a very large and traffic-heavy street to get anywhere. We didn't interact with the staff much, during our 4-night stay there were at least 3 different guys in charge, and we often couldn't tell if they're the hosts or just guests. The room was luxurious. The bathroom was right next door. The breakfast was abundant and delicious. Big minus: wifi worked on only one of our phones.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts