La Magnolia B&B Reviews

Via Jacopo Foroni 8, Verona, Italy

it is a good hostel B&B with a good location near to the train station but it is far away from the city center and the city attractions but it still can be reached on foot , it have a very good breakfast, a very nice and helpful staff with a good atmosphere.

5 min walking from Station. 10 min walking from Arena. Good Located and really cleaned.

This hotel is located in a pretty neighbourhood of charming villas - a 7 minute walk from the train station - most helpful as we were making daily trips to Padua, Venice, Mantua. The rooms are spotlessly clean and attractive - very comfy bed - and well designed bathrooms. Ours had a great power shower! The trains hardly disturbed us; the breakfast was adequate and there was a great coffee machine. The management friendly and efficient. A 15 minute walk into town and Verona's beautiful sights!

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Sri Lanka
  • Couple, 41+

I generally choose to stay in hostels in order to sleep properly and take a shower. but that night I stayed there I couldn't sleep because of cold and I couldn't take a shower because of lack of hot water. it was just disappointing.

I seems booked a twin room but they provide us a double instead. Room space is a little bit tight and the air-condition is cool for part of the room only - our bedside is hot... Out of above, their house is gorgeous with great living room, breakfast area and a superb clean bathroom. Although the bathroom is shared but luckily it is 2 room shared 1 bathroom so it is not crowd and messy.

Kind nice and deacent , clean and pretty rooms

• 9th Sep 2013
  • Israel

This was a lovely B&B and perfect for our short stay in Verona. Lovely and friendly reception staff, a comfortable and big room and bathroom. The breakfast was varied and provided a great start to the day. The B&B is also in a great location around a 10-15 minute walk away from the Arena and main sights. I would recommend this B&B to anybody.

• 18th Aug 2013

I was very well received. They made a little confusion with our reservation, but they figured out and offered good places to our stay!

Can't say much about the hostel by itself, because there were some problems with the room that we booked, so we were housed in a different location. However, the staff was friendly and helpful and our new room was even closer to the city center, large and clean. The only disadvantage was the breakfast. I've seen better ones before.

Sorry about my english, but I know, more people understand english than german. We say so much thank you to Roberto. Such a nice hostel and so lovely accomodation. Its only 900 m to arena and city centre.We were 4 adults and 5 children. We like the good breakfast. We had to leave the hostel very early in the morning and we got an extra early breakfast - thank you.

• 20th Jul 2013
  • Mixed Group, 41+

This was a great place to stay, close enough to city centre but far enough away to enjoy strolls back I to city centre.

This felt luxurious after other hostels. It is true that that the train is right in the backyard. So you cannot sleep with the window open but there is good AC. Bathroom and towels very luxurious. Bedroom very comfortable. Breakfast was great with a coffee machine to get any kind you want. Roberto was so welcoming and helpful. Easy walk to the city. very spacious.

This was a great hotel! That bathroom that we had, was so big and clean. The breakfast was also very good and there was enough to choose from. The only bad thing here was that the wifi network didn't work, but that is all the criticism. You really get value for your money at this Bed&Breakfast!

• 7th Jun 2013

The bathroom is very bad. The shower is not hot and the water stay in the floor. Is also very small.

A average place to stay. Staff of the B&B was a little bit weird and they tried to charge us more than it was written in the bill. So be carefull when you are paying, that it is the wright amount.

Very helpful and obliging Easy to locate premises

very friendly staff. very close to the city centre. the only downpoint is the closeness to the railway station - it is very loud -> don't forget your earplugs. Breakfast was very nice as well.

Very clean, cosy and safe! The host will give you all info needed. Good location (10 min from city center and/or train station) Breakfast is not amazing, but you won't be hungry.

Nice and easy, good looking, clean, and when you love trains, you really should go there!!!! and I slept well

• 28th Apr 2013

The staff was great. We arrived at one of the buildings and since there was a closer location with room the owner took us to the second location. The hostel was very clean and close to the city center. The kitchen was also Always clean and stocked which was a pleasant surprise. I would stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7