9.8
Superb 529 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 529 Total Reviews
La Maison Bacana B&B Located at 9 Rue Emile Zola, Vitry Sur Seine, Paris.
France
Paris 94400 9 Rue Emile Zola, Vitry Sur Seine
98% 529
48.8008427 2.4009340
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 31-40
19th Jan 2017

Host was extremely helpful and gave very clear directions. Facility was very nice and very clean.

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

Maison Bancana was such an amazing hostel, clean, easy to get to and so central. The best part of the hostel was the scrumptious breakfast and the cherry on top of my stay was the host, Fred, who made me feel so safe and secure in Paris. Fred was really lovely and great at giving directions (he knows Paris like the back of his hand). Definitely recommend this hostel especially for first time travelers heading to Paris!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Jan 2017

My stay here was amazing! I spent my first 4 nights at a different hostel but wanted to change to a cleaner place and found La Maison Bacana. I wish I had my whole stay here! The place is super clean and beautifully decorated. Breakfast is amazing! There was the usual tea, coffee, cereal and toast but we were also served cake, quiche, egg, yoghurt, croissant, preserved fruit! The dining area was open all hours and had a microwave. Tea was also available in the dining and bedroom.

• USA, Female, 31-40
30th Dec 2016

The host were terrific! Made us feel at home immediately! I highly recommend this place to anyone who may be traveling the area.

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
29th Dec 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at La Maison Bacana. Fred was a really nice host, he always helped me in finding locations and also giving great tips. The breakfast was amazing, it was so close to the metro station, you can go everywhere from there. So recommended!

25th Nov 2016

Incredible value for the price. It's a nice mix between a bed/breakfast and a hostel- you still share a room with others, but it is much smaller and feels more home-like. Breakfast is very nice as well. Nice shower in the bathroom, towel provided, and there is space provided to store small luggage (think backpack-size) as well as a lock, although I doubt you'd have many problems with security here. :) Location is great, on the RER C line which goes to many major monuments!

• Finland, Female, 18-24
18th Nov 2016

Me and my sisters first stay in Paris. Fred and Manns absolutely lovely place has made our stay that much better. If you are looking for a place in a quiet but close to all the major sights in Paris, this is the place for you! We loved it!!

• USA, Female, 18-24
9th Nov 2016

I loved staying at Maison Bacana! The atmosphere is so welcoming, Fred is very sweet, and the breakfast is amazing (by that I mean, you'll definitely be ready to take on a day of exploring after eating it). The location may be outside the center of the city, but the hostel is less than a five minute walk from the Vitry-Sur-Seine RER stop, and from there, it's super easy to get into the center of Paris. I would highly recommend staying here :)

• England, Female, 18-24
17th Oct 2016

This is the nicest place I've ever stayed! Fred was so welcoming and helpful and had guides on all the different parts of Paris. The hostel was incredibly clean and even in our dorm we had towels and a kettle with various teas and mugs and glasses etc. so it was really civilised. The breakfast was incredible, I couldn't eat it all but Fred let me take some of it with me for lunch! And at breakfast time you sit with the other guests and chat about what you've been up to in Paris, it's so lovely!

• USA, Female, 41+
12th Oct 2016

It was the perfect place for me! Fred is so helpful. I loved the breakfast conversations. Everyone shares about their activities from the day before. It helped guide my plans. If you like to be in the center of town perhaps this is not the place for you. If you like to feel like you live in Paris-this is your place! 1/2 block to the metro but a neighborhood feel. By the time I left it felt like home Miss you already Fred! 😘