La Maison Bacana B&B

9.8
Superb 542 Total Reviews

• Ireland, All Female Group, 25-30
13th May 2017

I can't recommend this place enough! There is honestly nothing I can complain about. Fred and Mand are two of the most kind and helpful people. 10/10 experience from start to finish! ☺️

• Thailand, Female, 31-40
9th Feb 2017

I really loved staying at this place. The location is greatใ The room was nice and clean. Breakfast was the plus. I was fed so much, more than enough to have energy to explore Paris all day :D The best thing was the host - Fred was super kind and helpful. I will definitely come back to La Maison Bacana again. |มีประสบการณ์ทีดีมากๆ ค่ะกับ La Maison Bacana ที่พักราคาไม่แพง โลเคชั่นดี ห้องพักสะอาด อาหารเช้าเริ่ด ที่สำคัญ โฮสใจดีและให้ความช่วยเหลือดีมากๆ ไปปารีสครั้งหน้าจะกลับไปพักที่นี่อีกแน่นอน

• Turkey, Female, 31-40
8th Feb 2017

La Maison Bacana size kendinizi evinizde gibi hissettirebilecek tek hostel diyebilirim. Cana yakın ve yardımsever sahibi Fred, bize Paris te nelere dikkat etmemiz gerektiğinden hangi lokasyon da nerelere gitmeliyize kadar hatta gittiğimizde en uygun restaurantların ve marketlerin listesine kadar düşünmüş hazırlamış ve vermiştir. Lokasyon olarak hostel uzak gözükebilir ama merkeze trenle yirmi dakikadır ve ulaşımı çok kolaydır. Enfes bir kahvaltısı vardır odalarda duş çok konforludur ve temizdir

• USA, Female, 25-30
8th Feb 2017

Fred was amazing! Very helpful and knowledgeable of every aspect of Paris. The facility was very nice and clean. The room was a little cold but much preferred over an overly hot room. Bathroom was clean, wifi was great, free breakfast was definitely an added bonus, overall a great stay. The only con would be the smell of cats but I couldn't smell it in my room and it didn't take away from overall cleanliness. 2/3 min walk to train station to get anywhere in the city. Highly recommend staying.

Thank you for your comment Trevone but we do not understand how you could smell a cat smell because there is no cat at the b & b.! best regards, Fred

• USA, Female, 18-24
26th Jan 2017

La Maison Bacana is a great little place! I came to Paris in the winter, so I was able to stay in the dorm-style rooms. My roommates were, for the most part, very friendly, and the staff was great! Fred is so helpful and served breakfast (which was fabulous!) with a smile every morning! Definitely stay here!!

• USA, Male, 31-40
19th Jan 2017

Host was extremely helpful and gave very clear directions. Facility was very nice and very clean.

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

Maison Bancana was such an amazing hostel, clean, easy to get to and so central. The best part of the hostel was the scrumptious breakfast and the cherry on top of my stay was the host, Fred, who made me feel so safe and secure in Paris. Fred was really lovely and great at giving directions (he knows Paris like the back of his hand). Definitely recommend this hostel especially for first time travelers heading to Paris!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Jan 2017

My stay here was amazing! I spent my first 4 nights at a different hostel but wanted to change to a cleaner place and found La Maison Bacana. I wish I had my whole stay here! The place is super clean and beautifully decorated. Breakfast is amazing! There was the usual tea, coffee, cereal and toast but we were also served cake, quiche, egg, yoghurt, croissant, preserved fruit! The dining area was open all hours and had a microwave. Tea was also available in the dining and bedroom.

• USA, Female, 31-40
30th Dec 2016

The host were terrific! Made us feel at home immediately! I highly recommend this place to anyone who may be traveling the area.

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
29th Dec 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at La Maison Bacana. Fred was a really nice host, he always helped me in finding locations and also giving great tips. The breakfast was amazing, it was so close to the metro station, you can go everywhere from there. So recommended!