La Maison Bacana B&B Reviews

9 Rue Emile Zola, Vitry Sur Seine, Paris, France

Our stay at residence Bacana was outstanding, both hosts were first class and their friendly explanations and genuine concern were worthy of mention. Personalized service and attention was provided to all guests which made this a great experience. We felt that we were part of the family. Many thanks Fred, we would not stay anywhere else.

• 20th Jul 2014

Booked this hostel due to the great reviews I have seen on Hostel world. The B&B is located outside of greater Paris, but the RER (rural train) is so easy to use it makes little difference. Also buying food stuffs (water, snacks) or going to a restaurant is more reasonably priced, then Paris, also I enjoyed the peace, quiet and character of the area. Fred is the best host ever and makes you feel special and at home. There is a small garden we didn't get to use because of the rain, next time :-)

Great place to stay would highly recommend it! Fred is really helpful and breakfast is delicious

This bed & breakfast will always be a favorite of mine... Fred is amazing, so hospitable and kind. Willing to help however he can and even packed my husband and I breakfasts on mornings we didn't wake up in time for the breakfast provided on the adorable patio. Cute, clean rooms. The only downfall to this B&B is that it is a 15 minute RER ride out of Paris. Unlike the metro, the RER can take up to 20 minutes in between trains when coming back to the B&B.

• 21st Jun 2014

Maison Bacana b&b is on the outskirts of Paris . exactly 12 min from Notre dame station ( Paris point zero) Trains normally ,runs every 15 min . First train is at 05 H25 AM Last one 00H20

Fantastic B&B, incredibly welcoming, I could not recommend it enough!

• 21st Jun 2014

Honestly, staying here made our trip! Fred, the owner, was extremely friendly and helpful and the place just has the best atmosphere. Great transport links, it was the perfect place to stay.

• 16th Jun 2014

Can't recommend this place enough. We loved Fred before we had even arrived. Breakfast was the best we have had on our trip! Such good value for money especially in expensive Paris. 2 minute walk from the nearest metro station. Fred told us everything we needed to know about Paris and getting around. We have already recommended this place to friends and family!!

Great place to stay with very helpful owner who would go out of his way to help you with tips and travel advice.would gladly stay again.

One of my favorite hostels. Fred is a god. It's far from the action but basically on the train tracks so everywhere is a quick hop away. I like quaint and quiet, so this was perfect. Stay here!

Had an awesome time staying their. Thanks Fred for all the information. If we come back we will look you up.

• 20th May 2014
  • New Zealand

Our hosts were what made this B&B so worthwhile. Every morning we would get up and he would explain the best ways to get to where we wanted to go, and in which order. The B&B was lovely, with charming outdoor courtyard. While small, there was enough room for myself and my two girls. When I go back to Paris next year, this place will be first on my list of places to stay. It's a 2 min walk from the Vitry Sur Seine train station, and 25 min from the centre of Paris. Plenty of eateries around.

• 17th May 2014
  • New Zealand

Sian i m glad you liked your stay with us !!!! come back with the girls!!!! i m waiting for you with warm croissants :) Notre Dame cathedral (the real center of Paris ) is, exactly 12 min direct ride from our b&b subway stop. Eiffel tower is 25 min from us ( direct ride also).

Beautiful! My favourite place we stayed by far. Rooms are a lovely size and very clean. Really nicely decorated! Loved the hosts too. They were very helpful and even packed us a breakfast to go when we had an early flight.

Normally I don't write reviews, but this time it's different: Maison Bacana is one of the best B&Bs we've stayed at so far! The breakfast was absolutely awesome, and Fred gave us so many useful tips every morning that we cannot thank him enough! We stayed at Maison Bacana with a group of four, the room was very clean, spacious and comfortable and there is also a little garden where you can sit together. Highly recommended!!

Our stay at La Maison Bacana was great. Fred, the host, was very kind and helped us a lot. Every morning he drew a little map with all important information for our planned day. It was like staying at friends! We highly recommend this B&B!!!

• 23rd Apr 2014

Very good attention, spanish speaker, very helpful with the indications of what to visit, very good and big breakfast. Really glad, I definitely recommend it!

• 20th Apr 2014
  • Colombia

This is the second time we have stayed here (we came about 2 years ago) and once again it was absolutely brilliant. Fred is a lovely host. Cannot fault the place.

We loved our stay! It was such a cute b

Had a fab stay here. Fred the host was absolutely fantastic couldn't do enough. Definitely would recommend

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Scotland

Fred was very kind and took an interest in your activities and gave suggestions and hand drawn maps. We loved the breakfast and the attentavness of our host. Would recommend and definitely stay here again!

• 13th Apr 2014

It was an amazing experience, really, I didnt expect staying in a so nice place, Federic was an amazing host, he was so pacience, so kind, he really took the time to explained everything that we were insecured about Paris. The breakfast, OMG!!!!! amazing!!!!!!! First time that I receive it in that way, everyone was so pleased and happy... Everyone that is going to Paris MUST stay in here, U wont regret it!!!

View all Paris Bed and Breakfasts