La Maison Bacana B&B Reviews

9 Rue Emile Zola, Vitry Sur Seine, Paris, France

Booked this hostel due to the great reviews I have seen on Hostel world. The B&B is located outside of greater Paris, but the RER (rural train) is so easy to use it makes little difference. Also buying food stuffs (water, snacks) or going to a restaurant is more reasonably priced, then Paris, also I enjoyed the peace, quiet and character of the area. Fred is the best host ever and makes you feel special and at home. There is a small garden we didn't get to use because of the rain, next time :-)

Great place to stay would highly recommend it! Fred is really helpful and breakfast is delicious

This bed & breakfast will always be a favorite of mine... Fred is amazing, so hospitable and kind. Willing to help however he can and even packed my husband and I breakfasts on mornings we didn't wake up in time for the breakfast provided on the adorable patio. Cute, clean rooms. The only downfall to this B&B is that it is a 15 minute RER ride out of Paris. Unlike the metro, the RER can take up to 20 minutes in between trains when coming back to the B&B.

• 21st Jun 2014

Maison Bacana b&b is on the outskirts of Paris . exactly 12 min from Notre dame station ( Paris point zero) Trains normally ,runs every 15 min . First train is at 05 H25 AM Last one 00H20

Fantastic B&B, incredibly welcoming, I could not recommend it enough!

• 21st Jun 2014

Honestly, staying here made our trip! Fred, the owner, was extremely friendly and helpful and the place just has the best atmosphere. Great transport links, it was the perfect place to stay.

• 16th Jun 2014

Can't recommend this place enough. We loved Fred before we had even arrived. Breakfast was the best we have had on our trip! Such good value for money especially in expensive Paris. 2 minute walk from the nearest metro station. Fred told us everything we needed to know about Paris and getting around. We have already recommended this place to friends and family!!

Great place to stay with very helpful owner who would go out of his way to help you with tips and travel advice.would gladly stay again.

One of my favorite hostels. Fred is a god. It's far from the action but basically on the train tracks so everywhere is a quick hop away. I like quaint and quiet, so this was perfect. Stay here!

1 2 Next » last »