La Maison Bacana B&B Reviews

9 Rue Emile Zola, Vitry Sur Seine, Paris, France

Can't recommend this place enough. We loved Fred before we had even arrived. Breakfast was the best we have had on our trip! Such good value for money especially in expensive Paris. 2 minute walk from the nearest metro station. Fred told us everything we needed to know about Paris and getting around. We have already recommended this place to friends and family!!

Great place to stay with very helpful owner who would go out of his way to help you with tips and travel advice.would gladly stay again.

One of my favorite hostels. Fred is a god. It's far from the action but basically on the train tracks so everywhere is a quick hop away. I like quaint and quiet, so this was perfect. Stay here!

Had an awesome time staying their. Thanks Fred for all the information. If we come back we will look you up.

• 20th May 2014
  • New Zealand

Our hosts were what made this B&B so worthwhile. Every morning we would get up and he would explain the best ways to get to where we wanted to go, and in which order. The B&B was lovely, with charming outdoor courtyard. While small, there was enough room for myself and my two girls. When I go back to Paris next year, this place will be first on my list of places to stay. It's a 2 min walk from the Vitry Sur Seine train station, and 25 min from the centre of Paris. Plenty of eateries around.

• 17th May 2014
  • New Zealand

Sian i m glad you liked your stay with us !!!! come back with the girls!!!! i m waiting for you with warm croissants :) Notre Dame cathedral (the real center of Paris ) is, exactly 12 min direct ride from our b&b subway stop. Eiffel tower is 25 min from us ( direct ride also).

Beautiful! My favourite place we stayed by far. Rooms are a lovely size and very clean. Really nicely decorated! Loved the hosts too. They were very helpful and even packed us a breakfast to go when we had an early flight.

Normally I don't write reviews, but this time it's different: Maison Bacana is one of the best B&Bs we've stayed at so far! The breakfast was absolutely awesome, and Fred gave us so many useful tips every morning that we cannot thank him enough! We stayed at Maison Bacana with a group of four, the room was very clean, spacious and comfortable and there is also a little garden where you can sit together. Highly recommended!!

Our stay at La Maison Bacana was great. Fred, the host, was very kind and helped us a lot. Every morning he drew a little map with all important information for our planned day. It was like staying at friends! We highly recommend this B&B!!!

• 23rd Apr 2014