La Maison du Patriote Reviews

169, St-Paul Est, Montreal, Montreal, Canada

Really nice staff, fabulous dorms.

This place was great it had everything we needed, at first we thought the noise level would be a problem but with all the signs everywhere saying to be quiet after 10 or so the rest of the guests kept it down to a minimum. I would definately recommend this hostel to anyone going to Montreal.

Awsome people at the administration. And parties all night.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Friendly fun atmosphere. Very social when we were there. Fantastic location in old Montreal with access to the whole city by walking.

• 1st Apr 2015

This hostel was the reason my stay in Montreal was so magnifique! Everything about the place was inviting and amazing and I will definitely recommend it to everyone and stay here again when I come back to Montreal!

Awesome place. :) Good place to get drunk

• 13th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Nice place in an excellent location. The overall cleanliness and atmosphere were pretty good but other than that is was pretty much your standard hostile. I would recommend it though.

• 9th Mar 2015

Atomospher is nice! But i think it difficult to find the entrance

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Japan

La Maison du Patriote was a perfect sized hostel for us and exceeded our expectationns. We booked a private room, which was decorated and very comfortable. The decor and the overall atmosphere in the common areas was very welcoming and comfortable. Everyone we met was very friendly and we would highly recommend staying at La Maison du Patriote.

• 27th Feb 2015

La Maison du Patriote, je t'aime (: One of my favourite hostels in the world! Wonderful atmosphere and super friendly and helpfull staff. The people you can meet there are so friendly and have wonderful stories to tell. Also just the place itself tells you about the stories and personalities of all the people who've been there. The locations is great and the facilities are pretty good, too. Check it out when you're in Montreal, it's worth it!!

Best place to stay!

A cute nice place in old Montreal with amazing staff and resources. A little bit of a walk from the train in winter time, but we had no trouble getting anywhere.

It was a great place to stay in Old Montreal. It was more than my expectation and worth more than I payed. Very friendly environment; both inside hostel and outside. You will make lots of friends here if you are alone in your trip! Many facilites in this hostel; hair drier, washing machine, hair stregthner (girls) and ect that I really didn't expect! I stringly recommend it.

• 13th Feb 2015

Love the interior desing, really cool. Didn't spend much time at the hostel due to a busy schedule, that's why I can't give strong opinions about certain aspects in the review, mainly went there to sleep. Seems like the place has got great potential though, and I got much aid for practical things via e-mail with the staff before arrival.

• 20th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

Loved this place! So clean and a fantastic atmosphere with a beautiful set up. Friendly people, good location, plenty of privacy.

• 17th Jan 2015

La Maison du Patriote was by far my favorite hostel I've ever stayed at because it felt less like staying at a hostel and more like staying with a good friend. While I was there, Eve was working on staff and she was incredibly friendly and helpful, always willing to answer any questions I might have. Hostels tend not to be the cleanest places, but La Maison de Patriote is different! I was surprised how clean the bathrooms were! Overall, great value and highly recommended for staying in Montreal.

• 16th Jan 2015

Nice, cozy hostel with a good location. We stayed in a private room off of the main living area. Due to the location of the room and it being an older building, it was a bit noisy for a light sleeper. The common area and kichen were roomy with everything you need and showers were excellent.

Great as always!

This Hostel experience was fantastic. It is small, cozy, and a little eclectic. The vibe is great, and the location is perfect. Warm bed, bathrooms and showers are spotless. Large community space and kitchen, perfect for travelers especially solo ones. I've already booked another stay here when Montreal warms up!!!!

My (our first stays at a hostel) there were three of us and we stayed in three different ones on our trip. La Maison du Patriote was absolutely the best and a wondrous experience for all 3 of us. The time was New Years. The house was filled to the last sleeping possibility and the owner was there to celebrate and supervise. House was filled with young folks from all over the world, communing easily in the kitchen and living areas. Everything needed was provided. One of the best times I ever had.

« first « Prev 1 2 3