La Maison du Patriote Reviews

169, St-Paul Est, Montreal, Montreal, Canada

Good location in the heart of old town, great staff - very laid back, great atmosphere. Only two toilets and three showers for quite a number of people, but generally it wasn't an issue. Overall I was happy with my experience there.

La Masion du Patriote is a backpacker's dream come true. It's a cozy, homey hostel located in the heart of Old Montreal. It offers impeccably clean facilities, funky decor, friendly and helpful staff and free wifi all for less than $20 per night! it's also located in the centre of one of the most beautiful neighbourhoods in the city and is a five minute walk away from the metro Champ de Mars.

This is a lovely, unique and colourful little hostel in the heart of Old Montreal. I had a very pleasant stay here and would be happy to recommend it to anybody.

this was my best hostel experience so far. This is not a hostel, it is a home. If I ever visit Montreal again, this is the place I will stay. Thank you.

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Turkey

Absolutely amazing ! Thanks for everything ! The ambiance was incredible

Tiene una excelente ubicación, pero no hay personal que te asesore, no puedes descansar en toda la noche, porque son pisos de madera y se escucha todo, además de que como no hay personal cuidando, los inquilinos no cumplen con las reglas establecidas y meten bebidas alcohólicas y tienen un escándalo a altas horas de la noche. Solo hay 3 regaderas y dos baños para todo el hostal, y solo en una de las regaderas puedes bañarte bien, debido a que las otras dos son muy incomodas. No incluye desayuno

This place is fabulous. The best part was coming home after a day of exploring and feeling like you were coming home to your own apartment (meaning, very homey). All of the people who pass through seem to be legit, lots of backpackers. I slept in the big dorm and the curtains around each bunk bed were awesome. For the price (of the big dorm), couldn't be any better. If you want more privacy, book the smaller room. Good location in old Montreal but still have to walk a bit to most sights.

This place is amazing. I extended my stay in Montreal solely because of the people and atmosphere La Maison provides. The staff were all super friendly, live music was constantly emitted from the living room and such beautiful people stayed there. I will definitely be back and have nothing bad to say about my visit - other than I was sad to leave. The location and access to amenities can't be beat. I'm not experienced in the hostel realm but I must say this one was superb :) -Kiyomi from Vic

• 16th Nov 2014

I stayed in the 22-person dorm and was surprised at the level of privacy considering the circumstances. The people staying there were all really nice and social. I didn't get a change to meet any of the staff, bet it seem like they've got a well oiled machine on their hands.

• 14th Nov 2014

I had a lovely time and met interesting people at the hostel. The atmosphere was conducive to great conversations. Historic building and neighbourhood was lovely.

• 13th Nov 2014

The facilities were incredibly clean and well cared for. The mixed dorm has long curtains around each of the bunk beds, adding a fort-like, serene touch. I had a truly comfortable and peaceful experience there.

• 12th Nov 2014

Really nice hostel! lots of instruments to jam with people and have a good time, so far one of the best hostels I've been.

I have been astonished by the quality of the place in such a central area of Montreal. Staff was also so great. Many thanks to give us the opportunity to have a very affordable housing, with this quality. Hervé

• 2nd Nov 2014

The hostel was very clean and in an ideal location, right in Old Montreal. Everyone was super friendly, including the staff upon arrival. The kitchen was fantastic as well, and the chalkboard with the different bars and restaurants was very helpful. I enjoyed my stay immensely and La Maison du Patriote will be my first choice when I return to Montreal. Would highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a clean hostel and an amazing experience!

• 25th Oct 2014

Juste the best place to stay in Montreal !!! Thanks a lot again for the friendly staff !!

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Switzerland

Very conveniently located, hospitable staff and good atmosphere. Would highly recommend!

• 12th Oct 2014

綺麗、雰囲気良い、スタッフ不在の時間あり

Possibly one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in.

• 10th Oct 2014

Perfect location in historical area lovely owner and staff...would come back again for sure!

Love love love this hostel!!!! Stayed in a private room and did not regret it!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4