La Maison du Patriote Reviews

169, St-Paul Est, Montreal, Montreal, Canada

Very Noisy! Room not very clean. Nice showering facility Common room comfortable

I had an incredible time staying at the Maison du Patriote. The atmosphere was unbelievably welcoming and although I was only there for a few days I felt like a real part of the community. I love that towels were provided-very convenient- and thought the hostel as a whole was very accommodating. The kitchen seemed well stocked and although I didn't cook there any of the nights, I noticed that many people did. Thank you for providing a great first hostel experience!

• 23rd May 2015

Great hostel. No complaints. Guests were all friendly, courteous, and clean.

La Maison du Patriote was a wonderful hostel. The staff were very friendly and the rooms were very clean. The hostel is located in beautiful Old Montreal. It is also close to the Notre Dame Basilica and plenty of good restaurants. The receptionist was very accommodating and friendly. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who is looking to visit Montreal.

• 22nd May 2015

It's actually quite awesome like one giant blanket fort (once your in side of course) my only issue is that I had trouble connecting withwith people but that's my mistake more than anything else

• 21st May 2015

Fantastic whirlwind stay at La Maison du Patriote, wish we could have stayed longer! The atmosphere was great and the communal living meant everyone was very friendly. The place had excellent facilities and felt very homely. Could imagine ourselves staying here very comfortably for a long time!

• 7th May 2015

This place is one of the coolest hostels I have been. The hostel is very relaxed, quiet and has a homey feel to it.

• 18th Apr 2015

I had a wonderful stay in the hostel and can only recommend to go there!!

Really nice staff, fabulous dorms.

This place was great it had everything we needed, at first we thought the noise level would be a problem but with all the signs everywhere saying to be quiet after 10 or so the rest of the guests kept it down to a minimum. I would definately recommend this hostel to anyone going to Montreal.

Awsome people at the administration. And parties all night.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Mexico

Friendly fun atmosphere. Very social when we were there. Fantastic location in old Montreal with access to the whole city by walking.

• 1st Apr 2015

This hostel was the reason my stay in Montreal was so magnifique! Everything about the place was inviting and amazing and I will definitely recommend it to everyone and stay here again when I come back to Montreal!

Awesome place. :) Good place to get drunk

• 13th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Nice place in an excellent location. The overall cleanliness and atmosphere were pretty good but other than that is was pretty much your standard hostile. I would recommend it though.

• 9th Mar 2015

Atomospher is nice! But i think it difficult to find the entrance

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Japan

La Maison du Patriote was a perfect sized hostel for us and exceeded our expectationns. We booked a private room, which was decorated and very comfortable. The decor and the overall atmosphere in the common areas was very welcoming and comfortable. Everyone we met was very friendly and we would highly recommend staying at La Maison du Patriote.

• 27th Feb 2015

La Maison du Patriote, je t'aime (: One of my favourite hostels in the world! Wonderful atmosphere and super friendly and helpfull staff. The people you can meet there are so friendly and have wonderful stories to tell. Also just the place itself tells you about the stories and personalities of all the people who've been there. The locations is great and the facilities are pretty good, too. Check it out when you're in Montreal, it's worth it!!

Best place to stay!

A cute nice place in old Montreal with amazing staff and resources. A little bit of a walk from the train in winter time, but we had no trouble getting anywhere.

« first « Prev 1 2 3