La Maison du Patriote Reviews

169, St-Paul Est, Montreal, Montreal, Canada

This is a very nice, cosy spot with an excellent host. One of the most unique places I ever stayed at and I would recommend it to any and everyone. The host ( eve, I think) was so very cool. She handled everything with grace and skill.

It's a perfectivo hostel! Simples, clean and verry well located!

• 20th Jun 2015

Simply perfect

• 20th Jun 2015

I stayed in the ~20 bed dorm: like staying in a blanket fort, which - awesome. The facilities weren't amazing, to be honest. Bed wasn't terribly comfortable, though certainly not miserable. Shower was a bit of a pain, couldn't control temp; stayed warm enough but never hot, had to push for water every ~20 secs. No bkfst is a bummer. Very clean, staff wonderful, WiFi great, location AMAZING, price good, and just a really *neat* place. Would 100% recommend, with aforementioned caveats.

Third time I've stayed here and it's as good as always! Even better since this time it was summer. This place just has a character and atmosphere that a lot of hostels just can't replicate.

Great facilities, great staff. Great Location. I really enjoyed my stay.

A fantastic and friendly hostel, the staff was very nice and helpful, there's a really good athmosphere and the place is nice and clean. Wou'd definitely stay there again!

The bed was comfortable and everything was perfectly written and clear! Thank you for hosting such a comfortable and welcoming space- I felt at home :-)

• 5th Jun 2015

Everything was great, especially for the value. Very very clean. Also very grateful for the fan/air conditioner right in the room.

• 1st Jun 2015

Fantastic! Second time staying and just as great as the first time.

Very Noisy! Room not very clean. Nice showering facility Common room comfortable

First shoeless hostel I've ever been at and that was pretty cool. Staff was very helpful. Location was amazing . Would return again .

• 23rd May 2015

I had an incredible time staying at the Maison du Patriote. The atmosphere was unbelievably welcoming and although I was only there for a few days I felt like a real part of the community. I love that towels were provided-very convenient- and thought the hostel as a whole was very accommodating. The kitchen seemed well stocked and although I didn't cook there any of the nights, I noticed that many people did. Thank you for providing a great first hostel experience!

• 23rd May 2015

Great hostel. No complaints. Guests were all friendly, courteous, and clean.

La Maison du Patriote was a wonderful hostel. The staff were very friendly and the rooms were very clean. The hostel is located in beautiful Old Montreal. It is also close to the Notre Dame Basilica and plenty of good restaurants. The receptionist was very accommodating and friendly. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who is looking to visit Montreal.

• 22nd May 2015

It's actually quite awesome like one giant blanket fort (once your in side of course) my only issue is that I had trouble connecting withwith people but that's my mistake more than anything else

Staff was very helpful and location was great, but I found bed bugs and was bit by bed bugs all over my body. I have stayed in hostels all over South America and Europe, and this was the first time I experiences bed bugs :( Very disappointing, but the staff was lovely.

Fantastic whirlwind stay at La Maison du Patriote, wish we could have stayed longer! The atmosphere was great and the communal living meant everyone was very friendly. The place had excellent facilities and felt very homely. Could imagine ourselves staying here very comfortably for a long time!

This place is one of the coolest hostels I have been. The hostel is very relaxed, quiet and has a homey feel to it.

• 18th Apr 2015

I had a wonderful stay in the hostel and can only recommend to go there!!