La Maison du Patriote Reviews

169, St-Paul Est, Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

La Maison du Patriote was possibly the nicest hostel we have ever stayed in. The people who worked there were so kind and helpful, and the owners stopped by a few times to see how we were doing. Bonus points for the cutest kitchen - open shelves and lots of counter space for cooking meals. It definitely saved some cash on breakfast. The common room is a great area to hang out in. I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Montreal - unless La Maison is full :)

Loved the fact the lounge had all the musical instruments. Location awesome - Old Montreal. Cool staff. Affordable.

• 29th Oct 2013

Amazing place! Great staff and an awesome variety of people from all over the world. The location is perfect, walking distance from everything Montreal has too offer. My only regret is that I didn't stay longer! I will definitely be back!

• 28th Oct 2013

I stayed here for 2nights. The hostel was really good. Staffs are really nice, kind. Above all, The location was the best. My friend and I went to old port to see night view! It was so close. It took only 3 min by walk! I love Montreal! and I would definately choose this hostel, when I go to Montreal again. Oh! and We wanted to say THANK YOU to staffs but We were in hurry so we couldn't, Thank you very much! It was great trip!

• 28th Oct 2013
  • South Korea

thank´s for all!!

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Mexico

We loved the hostel, it is located in the old town, a great location, a great city and full of great people.

There must be a dedicated staff to look after the hostel and fix the problem if needed. there must be one table and chair in the room. sanitation is not to the level. So, owner should work towards it.

• 21st Oct 2013
  • Nepal

While the hostel was beautiful, had a very negative experience because the hostel has no night staff, which we did not know before arriving. A group of the hostel guests decided to throw a party in the living room next to our room, which had no soundproofing, and we were kept up half the night to electronic music, screaming, people banging pots and pans, and someone playing the electronic keyboard. Because there was no night staff, we had no way to get them to be quiet and got little sleep.

• 20th Oct 2013

The hostel location was great and staff was very helpful. They were undergoing renovations but overall a great stay.

1 2 3 Next » last »