La Maison du Patriote Reviews

169, St-Paul Est, Montreal, Montreal, Canada

La Maison du Patriote was a perfect sized hostel for us and exceeded our expectationns. We booked a private room, which was decorated and very comfortable. The decor and the overall atmosphere in the common areas was very welcoming and comfortable. Everyone we met was very friendly and we would highly recommend staying at La Maison du Patriote.

• 27th Feb 2015

La Maison du Patriote, je t'aime (: One of my favourite hostels in the world! Wonderful atmosphere and super friendly and helpfull staff. The people you can meet there are so friendly and have wonderful stories to tell. Also just the place itself tells you about the stories and personalities of all the people who've been there. The locations is great and the facilities are pretty good, too. Check it out when you're in Montreal, it's worth it!!

Best place to stay!

A cute nice place in old Montreal with amazing staff and resources. A little bit of a walk from the train in winter time, but we had no trouble getting anywhere.

It was a great place to stay in Old Montreal. It was more than my expectation and worth more than I payed. Very friendly environment; both inside hostel and outside. You will make lots of friends here if you are alone in your trip! Many facilites in this hostel; hair drier, washing machine, hair stregthner (girls) and ect that I really didn't expect! I stringly recommend it.

• 13th Feb 2015