La Maison du Patriote Reviews

169, St-Paul Est, Montreal, Montreal, Canada

A little home away from home in Old Montreal :) Great location among plenty of shops and cafes. Reasonable walking distance to the Metro station. The lounge room was a great space to chill out and meet other traveling folks. Fully equipped, clean kitchen to prepare your own meals. The dorms were well spaced with curtains around the bunks for privacy. Free small lockers were handy Super friendly receptionist! They only had one shower in operation during our visit but we managed to make do.

Excellent location, the hostel is really charming perfect for short stays.

My boyfriend and I enjoyed our stay but were upset when we arrived and their was only one shower for everything in the hostel to use. but they are doing renovations on the showers and i am sure they will be top notch by the time summer comes.

It was absolutely fantastic I can't wait to stay again!

• 11th Apr 2014

Lovely decoration and atmosphere. Downside was only 1 shower and no staff on duty

The hostel was in a great location and had a really relaxed and friendly atmosphere. It was a great way to meet new people. It was also close to the bus that goes to and from the airport.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Wales

Loved it! I would highly recommend this hostel. Very nice staff and beautiful building!

• 30th Mar 2014

Really enjoyed my time here, met lots of cool people and all the staff were very friendly and always happy to help.

• 26th Mar 2014

Had an absolutely incredible time- nothing could be better! Thank you!

• 22nd Mar 2014

An absolutely incredible hostel experience, the best place I could imagine to stay in Montreal!

• 21st Mar 2014