La Ni�a Reviews

Calle 66 4a -07, Bogota, Colombia

very nice stay thanks to the kind personal always available and very friendly a good memeory

• 15th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

Stayed in a twin private for 3 nights. Very nice, very quiet hostel. If all you want is to party this is the wrong place. Staff was very friendly and helpful, everything was clean, breakfast was simple but good. Not too far from the Transmilenio bus, good neighbourhood.

Very good place, close to downtown with a very helpful staff.

A really wonderful hostel. The staff is amazingly friendly and helpful. Thank you Sebastian for all the great advice on Bogota! You really made our stay here memorable.

• 19th Dec 2013

I loved my stay in la Nina hostel. The hostel is really quiet, its well located and the staff is awesome !! The guy at the reception was really welcoming, and helping for every kind of questions. Thank you Sebastian for all of this and for the spanish lessons !

• 19th Dec 2013

Such a great hostel! really nice place to rest, the location its so close to downtown and club's place, staff pretty kind, regards to Sebastian! hope visit u again in the next year!

• 18th Dec 2013

Without a doubt the best hostel in Bogotá. I kept extending my stay there thanks to several fun nights with Sebastian. He had great recommendations on places to go at night. The hostel is quite close to a Carulla super market so that makes it easy to cook meals and save money. If you don't feel like cooking they have several delicious, homemade food options available for order: chicken or meat lasagna, spinach canelones, beef rib soup. Will definitely stay here next time I'm in Bogotá.

Stayed for 7nights so experienced the best & worst of the hostel. Some staff members were very friendly, but we found a couple of the girls very rude & they struggled to even say good morning to us. Our toilet bin wasn't cleaned once in our whole stay so I had to empty it myself. The kitchen sink was always filthy with staff members dishes. There is no sheet between the doona! Booking a day trip involved explaining it to 3 different staff members. Good location but wouldn't recommend this hostel