La Ni�a Reviews

Calle 66 4a -07, Bogota, Colombia

Quiet hostel around the corner from their bigger sister hostel La Pinta. Fantastic staff who always remembered me each time i returned over the 2 months i was in Colombia. Really loved staying here knowing that if i wanted a more upbeat evening i could pop round the corner. Best of both worlds really. Good size lockers and standard breakfast included :-)

Not the best street to be at night. The lady in reception was a bit weird and rude, nothing too major though. The breakfast was a bowl of cereal and toast. Really small communal area for how many people stay there, the kitchen seats about 6, my dorm room slept 6, and there were about 4 more dorm rooms! Quiet and dull atmosphere. For the money theres many more much better hostels around Bogota, and even Chapinero. Go to 12:12, easily best hostel I've stayed in!

Staff were really nice, location ok but away from most tourist sites. Not a lot happening in local area but hostel had a good vibe which counts for a lot!

Nice place. Staff is super friendly. Karen went out of her way to help me out when I lost my keys (I thought :) ) for the luggage.

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • India

We stayed at La Niña for two nights. It isn't overly fancy, but it is in a good (and safe) location. The staff were very friendly. One of the female staff had very good English and was extemely helpful. Definitely a good place if you just want somewhere to sleep and a kitchen to cook in.

• 25th Jun 2014

Compared to other hostels that I have stayed at in the same price range, this place was not very nice. It felt kind of older and a bit run down; it was also very loud and extremely cold in our room. However, the location was great. Staying here gave us an opportunity to check out La Zona G, the upscale area of bars and restaurants. (I would highly recommend Mr. Ribs). Also, the staff was very friendly and helpful.

second time we have stayed here, convenient to get to and from and airport, not a party hostel if thats what you are after but a good place to stay while in transit