La Niña

Fabulous 117 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7th Feb 2017
8.0

A nice enough hostel. Location is in a quiet residential area near to the foodie area (Zona G). It felt secure. Bathrooms are new & never had to wait for a shower :) I booked a single room and was lucky to get a larger room with desk. The price was fair. The wifi reached one half of the room. Breakfast was ok- some days better than others. Very much seems the 'small sister' of La Pinta hostel, which seemed to have more atmosphere and facilities. Hopefully with time it will develop into its own.

14th Dec 2016

My girlfriend and I had a great stay at La Ni˜na in Bogotà for our 1 night stay. We were the only ones in the hostel but the staff was fantastic, attentive and friendly. Security and breakfast in the hostel were good. Only downside is the location (a little far from the tourist area and city centre).

1st Oct 2016

I really liked this hostel! LaNina is in a very modern side of Bogota, streets were extremely safe & a lot of restaurants near by. I suggest staying here & taking a bus to the museum. The location of the tourist area isn't nearly as nice or safe as this location. The staff is remarkable, very friendly & helpful. All rooms have locks & a locker w/plugin in the locker! I wish there were more work areas as it can get crowded in the dining area. La Nina was so good I decided to stay another night.