La Niña Reviews

Calle 66 4a -07, Bogota, Colombia

Staff was great, nice place, great kitchen and space. Only downfall was having cool showers.

• 5th May 2015

Staff was friendly and the structure of the hostel is decent, but not that cozy. The private room with bathroom I stayed with my wife had some really old and spent furniture and didn´t smell that fresh. Neighborhood feels pretty safe, but a bit too quiet and with few options for entertainment.

Quite, clean and secure hostel. Would stay again. :)

Our stay at La Niña was excellent, the place is safe and located in a good area of Bogota, the staff was very helpful and had the nicest attitude, our room was very comfortable and quiet to rest, the toilets and facilities are spotless clean and we felt as home. Guests are allowed to go to La Niña's sister hostel, La Pinta, less than 2 blocks away where we had a great time meeting people at the bar; good price and nice inside garden. We highly recommend staying at La Niña or la Pinta in Bogota.

I stayed 2 nights. First night I had to run the shower at least 5 minutes to get even warm water. Second time I showered, early in the morning, I let the water run nearly 10 minutes and it never got warm. I just had to take a military style shower to clean up, I was desperate. I had the single on the lower level, ever time the doorbell rang it was loud and woke me up. 3am, 4am, 5am. The staff could do a better job of promoting activities, I wasn't even aware until I left.

Everything about Hostal La Niña was great. The staff were so kind and helpful. When I first got there, they washed my clothes and got it back to me the same day. I liked that the breakfast always included fresh fruit. In addition, it was clean and secure. The dorm rooms all have lockers that are big enough to keep all valuables. Also, the front door is kept locked at all times. One day I got caught in the rain and they made me hot tea when I got back. Awesome locatation! I LOVE LA NIÑA :)

• 15th Jan 2015