La Niña

Fabulous 129 Total Reviews
Fabulous 129 Total Reviews

4th Aug 2017

Nice place- pretty standard dorm rooms with large lockers available. Friendly helpful staff and nice breakfast. Not a ton of atmosphere but they share facilities with the Pinta Hostel a couple blocks away with a bit more character energy. I had some trouble with the hot water (luke warm or boiling and hard to control) in both the showers I tried during my stay but this has been a theme in Colombia. Overall solid place, and I would return!

13th Jul 2017

Great location

• England, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2017

I'm almost half tempted not to write a review, because I want to keep this place a secret for myself! The staff are awesome and really friendly - super accommodating and helpful when you've got questions or need help with something. For the price of this place, the value is insanely good. Breakfast is big and tasty, security lockers with key provided, chill out areas and walking distance from good eating areas and bus stops. I will definitely be going back!

22nd Jun 2017

I would give this place an 11 in terms of value for money, amazing communal kitchen plus strong wifi. The staff especially Mauricio really made me feel welcome and will have me as a returning traveler.

12th May 2017
7.1

Safe area, nice staff. Probably very small, but quite place. Good option in this area of Bogotá.

×