La Notte Blu Reviews

Via Zara 7, Florence, Italy

Had a lovely stay. The staff were so friendly and I felt very comfortable and at home during my stay. The room was very tidy with large towels supplied. The wifi was strong and the continental breakfast was more then enough each day. In a great spot just a few minutes walk away from the centre of town. Over all I'd definitely stay here again when in Florence. Loved it !

Silvia is GREAT. This was the cleanest, quaintest most home-y place I've ever stayed on my "budget" travels. It was like being at home. Breakfast was great and Silvia was darling. Rooms were very clean and comfy and the location was really ideal. It's on a quiet street but still a very short walk to wherever you want to go in Florence. Everyone must stay here!

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts