La Perla Ibiza Reviews

C/ Pou des Pujols 2. Playa Es Canar., Sta Eulalia del Rio , Ibiza, Spain

Nice attention, way more than expected for what we paid (rooms + kitchen + balcony). It is quite close to some nice beaches, but if you are looking to go out to the main clubs to party at night then it is a bit far away (consider paying around 30 euros per way on a taxi). The rest is really good, I recommend it and would stay there again.

Ana that runs the place is amazing. Location I gave 100% and that's mainly if you want a more relaxed place because Es Cana is a little further from the action of Playa d'en Bossa than other locations. But liked the place and the breakfast that was included.

It was a great experience to stay here. had a great time..... Anna in the reception was really sweet and helped us a lot. we were a group of 4 and all were really happy. will come back soon !!!! nice breakfast too !!!! :)

• 14th Sep 2013
  • India

It was the second time I stayed in this Hostal. This time, highseason, we had a room to the backside. It was very loud in the evening because of the evening programm of another hotel. If you go there you should be prepared with earplugs :) Nevertheless it was a really nice stay and the staff was soo nice. Rooms were always clean.

very nice hostel and the owner, Ana, is very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay! I recommend it!

• 30th Aug 2013

Exceptional hotel with pool and an amazing manager Ana who made our stay wonderful

• 22nd Aug 2013

it's not only a perla but a collar of perlas. so close to the beach and the center of the village, large room and a full access to the swimmingpool all that for the better price you can find in that time in august in ibiza. And the most important Anna to receive you : a big smile, always to help each your demand. The adress in Ibiza. Thank you Anna. Todo perfecto, muchas gracias.

We had a lovely stay in this hostel and definitely recommand it. The owner is a very nice woman, very helpful and always ready to give some advice. The location is great (Es Canar is a cute little city, very close to Santa Eularia) and the hostel is about 50 meters from the beach, the breakfast is very good, the room and the bathroom were always clean and we loved the pool ! Thanks a lot. We'll come back.

We were three young girls and we were mostly interested in the nightlife happening in Eivissa, so the location wasn't ideal for us but the place was indeed good value for money!

Super nice and friendly stuff.

what a brillient place!!!! just perfect! its a hotel!! not a hostel !!

Location is great!

The place is perfect the recepcionist was excellent and the man who served us in the restaurant was wonderfull too. I strongly recommend this place to anyone who wants to stay in this island and does not care to be far away to the center Ibiza. Wonderfull Place! We loved it!!!!!!

• 30th May 2013
  • Argentina

Our Stay was WONDERFUL!!! I will definitely recommend this place and I will definitely come back!!! The Best Staff In the World, she was SUPER helpful and the entire stay was wonderful!

• 5th May 2013