La Pescheria Backpackers Reviews

San Polo 1699, (calle dei Boteri), Venice, Italy

Solid location, walking everywhere is easy. Right next to the Rialto bridge so it's easy to locate. I'd stay again.

Solid location يا اير

Great location

We really liked the location and the athmosphere. Unfortunately we didn't get fitting bedding covers and the room seemed not to be cleaned shortly. In addition, the restrooms were not cleaned regularly and we were missing pegs. All in all, we enjoyed our stay and were happy to find a not overpriced hostel.

• 1st Apr 2015

I would never choice this place again. Dirty and smelly dormitory. Screaming guest outside at the balcony (party all night).

If you arrive at night it is an issue to get an answer from the reception to get in. Te rooms are confortable but the sheets may not be enough. This place totally worth it to just get a place to sleep. Also they have good internet connection.

It took me 2 hours to find it. I consumed 30% of my battery for GPS. The receptionist wasn't there most of the time and no wifi in the room. What was nice that we were only 2 in the floor so, we had everything for ourselves. Toilets were nice and clean, was somehow cold at night but the worst is the location.

I went in the slow season when there wasn't a lot of people and it is winter they never put the heat on I slept in my coat

La Pescheria Backpackers has the potential to be a gem in the heart of the city, but it is far from it. When I got there the guy at the front basically just took my money and didn't tell me anything about the place or tips for anything in Venice. I had to ask . The rooms were pretty run down, broken cupboards and such. My pillow had hair all over it , the sheets seemed like they were cleaned but still had hair all over them. Felt really uncomfortable here .

The only good think of the hostel is its location, although the beds are confortable the place is not renovated inside, smell of humidity inside is terrible and the fact that I went on winter and they didnt turned on the heaters was terrible. Personal not to interested in helping, although it was only one guy.

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

My holiday in Venice was horrible because the hostel was horrible. When i arrived, nobody was in the lobby.In the night after 10 PM the internet was off. we couldn't access anymore. I ask for help but the boy from the lobby, doesn't care about this. No toilet pape in the bathroom.Te kitchen was close with the key after 10 pm. i arrived at 10 :00 and was close. i ate my food with my hand, no forks, nothing. when it was open we did'n t find matches to open the gas stove.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Romania

Location was perfect. Quiet area and everything is an easy walk in venice. Beds and showers were nice and clean and the rooms were very nice with lofted ceilings. The atmosphere was lacking a little but I think that mostly depends on the other guests present. Kitchen on my floor did not have a stove but had a fridge. Could not leave my bag after check out because staff was busy at other jobs.. so check out at 11am and had to walk around Venice with my big bag until my train departure :/

First, go find another place. It was very cold hostel heating system didn't work. Kitchen is very dirty you can only use kitchen for 4 hours. You can use wifi only in common room and its really slow. Staff was very mean they were not friendly. They took 4euro from us just cus we sat on the wrong bad. They just think about money nothing more. Listen us it is the worst hostel i've ever stayed.

• 23rd Dec 2014