La Pescheria Backpackers Reviews

San Polo 1699, (calle dei Boteri), Venice, Italy

We went here in June and it was a sauna! So hot we did not sleep all night. The staff seemed extremely unprofessional. Would not recommend this hostel. Only good things were location and the wifi

We found it hard to find however had we read the directions properly it would have been easier. ASK FOR DIRECTIONS! The hostel is nice if your looking for a bed for the night we had clean sheets and it was comfy. Room was hot, had a fan until the 2nd night when they took it the next morning and left AC off. Stove/Oven were broken. Fridge worked, bathrooms were cleaned before we got there but not again during our stay Location was fantastic, We were able to walk everywhere we wanted to go!

The owner was pretty weird & there were no bath mats in the bathroom so the floor was disgusting. No air conditioning at all in the whole building & the wifi only worked in the designated "common" room. Great location, right next to the water bus stop & the Rialto Bridge.

Great location, otherwise terrible hostel. Doesn't seem like any effort is put into this place at all, provides the bare minimum in pretty much every sense.

Great location, right by the Realto Mercato. Very communal atmosphere with everyone hanging out. Fresh herbs on the patio to cook with. Feels very dirty. Some broken beds. We didn't have top sheets in our room. Some rooms didn't lock. No place to put your things... Forget about lockers. I'm a woman traveling alone, and the guy at the reception asked me if I'd like him to come sleep with me so I wouldn't be lonely. He also added another girl on FB. This place could be awesome, but needs WORK.

Basic hostel. A place to sleep, but not much more. No hot water on main level, have to go upstairs for a warm shower. Location was excellent. Felt safe and secure.

Solid location, walking everywhere is easy. Right next to the Rialto bridge so it's easy to locate. I'd stay again.

Solid location يا اير