La Pinta Boogaloo (old Green Saman) Reviews

Carrera 3 Oeste 11 49 Bellavista, Cali, Colombia

Great hostel. Really good atmosphere, and amazing staff. Really cold showers, I wasn't able to take a hot or even warm shower a single time. Other than cold showers, this hostel is perfect.

My stay at La Pinta couldn't have been better. The place was super clean and the people who greeted me were helpful and friendly. The hostel is actually huge house surrounded by gardens which you don't see from the photos so it was a nice surprise. The door rooms had several bathrooms so I didn't have to wait for showers and I had plenty of secure space to store my gear too. A definite bonus was the great social atmosphere as many guests hung out by the bar, danced salsa, or swam in the pool.

Front desk workers are very friendly, especially Laura

The hostal is a bit like a huge colonial Spanish house, or hacienda. It is very clean and has nice rooms and facilities. It is a great place to relax, but it is isolated and a bit far to walk to the historic part of town. It all depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a place that is more natural and relaxing away from touristic parts of town, this place is great. I was staying here due to issues find a rent. The staff were very helpful with my situation.

• 1st Jul 2015

Recommended for the Hostel itself, NOT FOR THE LOCATION! Far from the city, but if you need to see it you can take a cab or walk (about 30min) downhill and back up. CLEAN rooms/showers/bathrooms FRIENDLY staff GOOD bed's Even though we did not use it, they have a pool/sauna you can use. THE BEST, free SALSA lesson's! Teacher is a super friendly good salsa danser girl that teaches you to move your hips like Shakira.... We did not see options to go get or eat nearby the hostel...