La Pinta

Fabulous 587 Total Reviews

• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
26th Feb 2017
7.1

Stayed 3 nights and it was okay. Very noisy in the hallways which depending where your room is will definitely wake you up. They did have very nice and clean bathroom facilities for the shared bathroom accommodation.

20th Feb 2017
8.0

The bed was awfull, very noisy.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
18th Feb 2017

Overall a great hostel in a save neighbourhood that is a little far from the city centre and Party locations. Very clean and good breakfast. The wifi however is a mess it keeps disconnecting itself.

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Feb 2017
8.0

Great location, nice building, very low key. My biggest complaint it's that the 6 bed dorm was very noisy. Reception was right outside the door, and it's street level. Plus it's tightly packed. The smaller rooms looked great though, and the communal space was very peaceful.

16th Feb 2017

I have stayed in a lot of hostels in my life, but I can say without a doubt, La Pinta was my favourite. The rooms are clean, and secure. The common areas are great! I love the fact that you can add food/drinks onto your tab & pay at the end. The staff is hands down, the best. Every single one of them were rockstars. It made me feel like home, and I would have stayed longer if I could. They can even arrange a car to pick you up/drop you off at the airport - which I highly recommend. Stay here!

12th Feb 2017

A really nice hostel - though when I was there, it was quite empty. I wish I could see what it's like when a lot of people are staying there. It's clean and quite organized, it has a bar and some cool staff people. The neighborhood is cool, not the historic center, but close enough to lots of restaurants and bars.

• Switzerland, Couple, 25-30
11th Feb 2017

Haven't really slept there as it was overbooked and they gave us a room in the hotel across the street. The hotel was nice but no atmosphere compared to the hostel. Also the room was located just next to the kitchen and it was very noisy as they started to prepare things in the kitchen at 5am. The only window was towards the kitchen. So i didn't get enough sleep. Would have been a lot better if we got a room on the first floor.

• England, Female, 25-30
4th Feb 2017

At first I really loved this place but they let me down when I booked to come back after four days away. I checked with 2 people that I was definitely in the same bed, so it was in the system, but after a day of travelling I discovered I was not booked in and there were no beds left. The 4-bed has one plug socket which is in a bathroom that has no ceiling, so I definitely recommend the 6-bed. It is cheaper to get a taxi than to book their transfer or "tours". Check your tab before paying!

4th Feb 2017
8.0

The hostel was pretty nice overall, except for the mold and giant hole in the bathroom ceiling, lack of outlets in the rooms, and their payment policy. You don't pay until you're checking out and can charge things like drinks, laundry etc to your account in the meantime. However, upon checking out, I noticed I'd been billed for things I never ordered. I'd have been much happier if not for that.

15th Jan 2017

A really good hostel. The staff was super helpful and considerate. A continental breakfast is included and they have events certain nights. The bathrooms are clean and I never had an issue with hot water. The internet also worked pretty well, although as the hostel filled up, some people were complaining. Would definitely recommend this place, although be prepared to be a bit out of the candelaria district (exactly a 1 hour walk) which is where the museums and walking tours are.