La Pinta Reviews

Calle 65 # 5 - 67, Bogota, Colombia

Great hostel stuff are really helpful and beds are comfortable.

Very nice! Booked last minute and was very pleased. Nice and clean with bread jam and cereal included for breakfast. Nice garden and incredible staff! Awesome comforters for those chilly Bogota nights.

hostel in a very good state, clean, nice staff (and guests), decent enough breakfast. location is ok. It seems a bit difficult to get all the way to the centre, but it is a relative short bus ride to the museo nacional at least and walking from there is not too bad. If i have to mention something negative, I would probably mention the state of the dorm-doors and lockers. They could use some maintenance as to prevent everyone in the room from waking up (or maybe I am a light sleeper?).

There was an error with my booking so I was upgraded to the hotel across the street. Staff did everything they could to make sure I was comfortable, truly went above and beyond

Normally I don't write any reviews, it is the first time for me but this hostel with its incredibly friendly people is definitely worth doing so! The hostel itself is really good, but yeah again, the people are what makes or breaks your stay right? Great advice, personal touch in service and always happy to help you, couldn't have enjoyed my stay more! Their enthusiasm is what makes the difference! :) Go there, you wont regret!

This hostel is very organized and clean!! There's a kitchen, good area to chill outside and breakfast is included! The staf really nice, helpful and friendly! The bed comfortable. The atmosphere is good! But I think the location is in a quiet area!

I felt so comfortable at this hostel and stayed way longer than planned. the staff is so friendly and helpful! my room with en suite bathroom was so clean and cosy, and I loved the duvet. would definitely stay here again!

Great hostel in a safe neighbourhood, super clean and new, quiet but still a really nice and welcoming atmosphere. Thank you la Pinta for a grwat welcome to Colombia!

The staff was always pleasant and super helpful. The facilities were kept clean, with expectations of the guests to clean up after themselves stated clearly. The garden space, and various seating areas was excellent for social or private time. I also appreciated the variety in ages of the guests, which kept it from feeling like a Spring Break party.

• 10th Jan 2016

Amazing staff, they are all wonderful.

The staff at La Pinta were very helpful and friendly, and the accomodations were very comfortable. One of the few places I stayed that had more than enough shower and bathroom facilities. My one complaint is that they did not allow outside food into the hostel. They claimed when we arrive that it was because they sell food. Well, they do, but all they sell is frozen pasta. It didn't seem to me to conflict with bringing in takeout, but rules are rules.

Helpful staff and a sociable garden to hang out in.

Great friendly and helpful staff. Clean rooms, pretty quiet at night, good location. Nice backyard with two friendly dogs. I recommend this hostel!

• 27th Dec 2015

Ended up staying at the sister hostel across the street because they screwed up my booking, but it was really nice and the staff was very friendly! No complaints.

• 25th Dec 2015

Very nice hostel and the staff is great! I recommend this hostel

A trendy hostel that is great value for money! Cool and friendly staff aswell!!

I had my phone charger stolen :( special place in hell for people who do that in hostels. It's a nice place though, cool garden and bar area. During the day though it's sort of overrun with various locals, perhaps friends of the staff/owners? They seem oblivious to the fact that they're in a place with paying guests...the morning receptionist was very helpful when my taxi to the airport decided not to turn up. Probably best not to book the transfer from reception tho

Great hostel, staff are really helpful and a great location

It is set in a nice safe area of Bogota, If you turn right out of the hostel as you leave there are quite a few little hidden restaurants and cafes in the area that are nestled in around regular houses. The staff are generally helpful and I really enjoyed the layout of the hostel, nice area in the bar to socialise and hammocks outside to relax. Ended staying a few extra nights. The dogs are friendly and great to have around.

Good hostel, decent breakfast and nice bar. Mario made a big difference and was really helpfull in every way. Enough chargers and great bedsheets.