8.8
Fabulous 491 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 491 Total Reviews
La Pinta Located at Calle 65 # 5 - 67, , Bogota.
Colombia
Bogota Bogot� D.C. Calle 65 # 5 - 67
88% 491
4.6488880 -74.0587252
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

My stay at La Pinta was exceptional. The staff was friendly and always ready to help in whatever way possible. The environment was very soothing and overall an awesome hostel to stay at. Highly Recomend it!!

19th Apr 2016

This is an awesome place to stay in the Chapinero neighborhood of Bogota. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and the dogs are adorable. The place has a good vibe, good community spaces to share a beer with another traveler, comfy beds, etc. It was recommended to me by some folks I met at a different hostel in another town, and it was a darn good recommendation. I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Bogota. 5 stars.

• England, Female, 25-30
19th Apr 2016

Great atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff. Quite a long walk to downtown but a safe area. Great facilities and breakfast included which is always a bonus.

22nd Mar 2016

Great location near the parque de los novios, the staff is super friendly. The little pool is nice to have, to get fresh after a super hot day, and the bar on the rooftop is nice to have a drink at the beginning of the evening. The beds in the dorms all have individual fans, which is a plus. However onky one bathroom in the 10 bed dorms is too few, and it gets dirty pretty fast although it gets clea'ed every day. Overall, good value for money, I recommend it !

21st Mar 2016

I can't really comment too much. I got bumped across the street. I got my own room and bathroom. It was nice but didn't have much social.

• USA, Female, 31-40
9th Mar 2016
6.3

The pros were that the staff was kind and helpful and spoke quite good English and the shared bathrooms were very clean. The cons were that the Internet was spotty at best, they do not accept credit cards for payment and did not tell us this until we were checking out, our room was not cleaned and we did not receive additional towels despite the fact we were there for 3 days and the included breakfast was coffee, a fruit and a choice of corn flakes or chocolate Rice Krispies. Overall fine

• santimore6438
  • Colombia, Male, 18-24
4th Mar 2016

Very nice place to stay!

20th Feb 2016
2.9

Poor rating because the overbook and put you in a sister hostel that has no atmosphere. This happened to me and judging by other reviews they do it deliberately. If I wanted to stay elsewhere I would have booked elsewhere! Unacceptable.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
13th Feb 2016

Margarita was very nice to us and made some really nice pineapple juice when we arrived.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
11th Feb 2016
2.0

Avoid this place ! They overbooked my accommodation and moved us to another hostel (same owner) that had zero atmosphere. It seems like they always overbook their reservention as we met people that had the same problem. If you don't wanna have any unexpected unpleasant surprise, i would suggest another hostel.