La Playa Hostel Reviews

Cra. 19 #33-04, Teusaquillo, Bogota, Colombia

Well, that was a good hostel, the issue was I book for 24 but I need to arrive on 23 because the system doesn't let me book on the same day, I arrive and they accept me but they said still didn't get my booking, at the payment time they charge me full tariff, they didn’t count the booking payment because already they make a receipt, that was them reason plus tax, until the next day they still saying didn't get my booking, not honest I think.

Very clean for a Hostel, staff are great, area is safe with restaurants nearby, not many travellers around but the cleanliness of the place makes up for it.

Good hostel for not much money. Nice and friendly staff, though you have to know spanish (basic spanish is enough).