La Poetisa Reviews

Traversia Teirno Galvan, no:24. Acea da Ma, Acea da Ma, La Coruna, Galicia, Spain

I stayed here for one night between flying into A Coruña and taking a bus to another city. The hotel was nicer than I expected and just right for what I needed- a comfortable night's rest. My room had a double bed, tv, bathroom, and a refrigerator (which is useful since there's a supermarket right behind the hotel). Everything was clean and felt secure. Best of all, the staff were very helpful and even looked up bus times and called a taxi for me in the morning.

The guy on reception was very helpful and friendly and the room was very clean and comfortable. My only regret is not being able to spend more time in A Coruña, but I had an early train the next day. Recommended.

You are very kind and It was a pleasure to accommodate you, please accept a discount and a tour on us next time you visit La Coruna...

View all La Coruna Bed and Breakfasts