La Posada de Don Simon Reviews

Alvarado 1070, Salta, Argentina

I can very much recommend This hostel. The owners and The staff are Really sweet and helpful. Facilities are very clean. Walls are very thin though and at times it can be hard to sleep.

Staff were great, not much English but was still able to work out what to do around Salta. Kitchen facilities are a bit basic but just a good excuse to eat out! Nice place to stay.

La posada de don simon was a good experience for me. The owners are nice people, the common rooms are enjoyable. The little blames I can give are about the light breakfast and the lake of air in my room ( too hot). But I recommend this place.

The owner was really nice as we booked an extra night by mistake but he didn't charge us. He also told us lol about the city. The rooms don't have any windows and are small so you don't want to spend much time in them. The was quite a nice courtyard and average small kitchen. Breakfast was average. There was trouble with wifi when we were there but apparently that happens a lot all over the city

Very clean with comfortable beds. Staff were really friendly. Breakfast was amazing with an espresso coffee, bread and a warm croissant. Only complaint would be the 6 bed dorm is far too cramped.

Very nice and clean place. 5 min walk from the center.

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Israel

Very friendly and helpfull staff. Interesting offer of tours.

Very friendly and helpful owners keep this hostel clean and comfortable. It is very close to anywhere you need to go in Salta. We enjoyed our stay and would go back without any hesitation. Wifi is very fast and reliable as well!

Very nice and cute hostel. The owners are very friendly and they have a funny cat.

The girl in the reception is beautiful.

This is easily the sweetest little hostel we have stayed in during our 8 month travels in South America. It is meticulously clean!!! The wife & husband are open, warm, friendly, the perfect hosts. The bathrooms are fresh, recently renovated and always have strong hot water! The bedrooms are small & basic but in Salta you don't want to spend too much time in your room anyway! There is even a small kitchenette for cooking! Breakfast included. Thank you Lola & Ruban.

Lovely little place. Perfect if you been partying hard and need a pit stop. It's family run. They couldn't help me enough. Always offering advice and helping me. The only downside is that not many English speakers here. But that's just due to me not learning another language. The staff speak English. Highly recommend.

Nice, small, clean hostel that is run by a nice elderly couple (and their cat :D).

10 mins from the plaza. Room was like a sauna, the fan was more ornamental than practical. Good breakfast and wifi.

I would recommend it if you want a quite place to relax after a day of excursions; Good Wi-Fi and clean bathrooms; We moved to another hostel just because we were searching a place with more nightlife and people.

Small cozy family-run place. The owners are super nice and friendly! Tour are available at fair prices. The hostel has everything you might need. However, there's no vibe at all. Pretty quiet.

The staff is really nice and helpfull. As I stayed there it was extremly hot as the place gets nearly no wind. Pretty steamy. Otherwise not mich to tell.

Really nice people and very helpful. Would come back without a thought

• 23rd Dec 2014

I was there with my mother, the place was secure, clean, confortable; pretty.... We really had a good time there. People and responsible were very friendly and welcoming. Good Place to stay!

Amazing experience, nice owners always willing to help you. Perfect place to stay while you book some tours. Not a party hostel tough.