La Posada de Don Simon Reviews

Alvarado 1070, Salta, Argentina

Lovely little place. Perfect if you been partying hard and need a pit stop. It's family run. They couldn't help me enough. Always offering advice and helping me. The only downside is that not many English speakers here. But that's just due to me not learning another language. The staff speak English. Highly recommend.

I would recommend it if you want a quite place to relax after a day of excursions; Good Wi-Fi and clean bathrooms; We moved to another hostel just because we were searching a place with more nightlife and people.

Small cozy family-run place. The owners are super nice and friendly! Tour are available at fair prices. The hostel has everything you might need. However, there's no vibe at all. Pretty quiet.

The staff is really nice and helpfull. As I stayed there it was extremly hot as the place gets nearly no wind. Pretty steamy. Otherwise not mich to tell.

Really nice people and very helpful. Would come back without a thought

• 23rd Dec 2014

I was there with my mother, the place was secure, clean, confortable; pretty.... We really had a good time there. People and responsible were very friendly and welcoming. Good Place to stay!

Amazing experience, nice owners always willing to help you. Perfect place to stay while you book some tours. Not a party hostel tough.

Very good hostel. I stayed for one night, and it was perfect. The staff were fantastic and very helpful. Only improvement could be to have some private lockers for valuables. Overall very good hostel, I'd highly recommend it.

Peaceful, clean, and cheap place: the minimal dream of the bagpacker!

The hostal is nearby the center. It is managed very well by the owners Liliana and Ruben. They are really very friendly and helpful in everything. The cleanless in the hostel (rooms, toilets and showers) are more than excellent. The breakfast is typical for Argentina, so it is a little bit small for Europeans. We definitely recommend this hostal.

Nice, clean and friendly hostel. Excelent situated. I loved the breakfast, despite it was not very rich, but the owner served the cup of coffee with a lot of friendliness, so that you had a good start in the day. Also they offer to book bus-tickets from the reception and they even helped me to find the best bus.

Very nice hostel, friendly and helpful staff, good location. Things to improve: breakfast could be bigger (but still is very tasty) + you need to pay for luggage storage after check-out - we saw it for the first time during our stay in South America...

This hostel was good - we we're just there for one night, but it was fine as a stop over hostel.

Great anf friendly host. Will ensure you had a good stay and give advice on the surrounding. Though kitchen was bit small but have all things you needed. Lastly, you definitelty should not miss their house cat Lola, very gental and lovely!

Pity there were no windows in the room, but that is not a reason not to choose this hostel. Very nice owners and staff, very helpful. Highlight was the cat Lola, always happy to cuddle with you ;-)

the hotel is very central, clean and cosy, good shower and godd breakfast. the hosts Liliana and Ruben were so sweet and friendly which made the stay even better. the cat Lola was a plus :)