La Posada de Huertas Reviews

Huertas 21, Madrid, Spain

I thought that the room I was in was subpar. It was dark and smelly. I wish there was something more than cereal and toast for breakfast, maybe some fruit would be nice. Besides that, everything was fine. The staff were all nice besides one guy that checked us in. The paella was great and the location was the best part.

• 5th Feb 2016

Good location,The staff are friendly,room to hsng out.

No wifi in the rooms, common area no wifi as well, only in the reception, breakfast was ok. The shower had no hot water and is mixed with the toilets.

• 23rd Jan 2016
  • Paraguay

Internet does not work, and said that the problem is the company, but this does not interest me, I paid for hosting with wifi and had no return.

There's no wifi here. It can connected but i cant use it. Fuck1ng slow wifi (you should think there's no wifi) Staff is very rude in the kitchen. I saw him reply to only american, european but he didnt reply to asian. 와이파이가 있기는 한데 연결만되고 사용을 못 할 정도로 느려요. 그냥 없다고 생각하는게 나을듯 스태프도 개 싸가지없어요 리셉션에는 다른사람은 괜찮은데 나이 좀 있어보이는 40중후반처럼 보이는사람 ㄹㅇ..짜증났음 그리고 주방에 있는 스태프 시8이네요 서양인들만 대답해주고 동양인들은 아예 쳐다보지도 않음. 제 방에 일본인 할머니 한 분 계셨는데 웃으면서 뭐 물어보니까 똥씹은 표정으로 '이 년 뭐야?' 하는 표정이던데 절대 마드리드오면 여기오지마세요 쓸데없이 cctv만 존나많아 또

The place itself was clean, most of the staff was nice. When I first got there the first receptionist was nasty with me. My reservation was at 10 and they told me I couldn't check into my room until 1:30- this was frustrating because I was tired from traveling and obviously had no where else to go with my luggage. After I explained I made a reservation and did not want to wait they checked me in at 11am. wifi was down so I couldn't contact anyone or get access to anything

• 15th Jan 2016
  • Puerto Rico

Dear Customers, I can understand you perfectly, we do have cehck out until 10.30, most of the guess check out at 11.00, we do have to clean the rooms too, and respect people that there are sleeping too, if the rooms was ready at 09.00 or 10.00 we would do your check in before, but my recepcionist are not allow to do check in when the rooms is not clean. Regards La posada de huertas

This was the first hostel I have ever stayed in, and I had an amazing experience! The rooms are very clean and they have big lockers that lock electronically. I met some of the coolest people while I was there. They have nightly bar crawls that are really fun and a bunch of other activities. If you are traveling alone and want to meet people I would highly recommend staying here!

• 14th Jan 2016

It is a nice place to stay in the center of Madrid, really close to all the places that must be visited in the city, you can reach them by foot. The rooms and the facilities are comfortable.

Lovely hostel, great staff but absolutely no atmosphere - people just sat in the common area looking at their phones.

Please let know in you website that the wifi is only accessible in the lobby. Otherwise great place!

In general the hostel is good, the rooms are large and confortable but the kitchen closes at night and the wifi connection is horrible. There is no wifi signal in the rooms and the unique place in the hostel that the wifi signal is good(signal good, not good speed) is really small and always crowd because it is the hostel reception.

Very good experience there, It's very cheap And the location is quite good, anyway, if I go to Madrid again, I will book it

• 6th Jan 2016
  • China

You get what you pay for. Skimpy breakfast (at least something), good location, occasionally has dirty bathrooms. Common area sucks, only place with working WiFi so everyone sits on their phones instead of talking. A place to crash for the night, but don't expect anything spectacular

WORST HOSTEL EVER!!!! There was no hot water and the staff was very rude when we complained about it. The blankets were dirty and covered in hair. The beds were noisy and the bathroom was really dirty. There was a lot of noise at night. The only good thing was the location. DON'T STAY HERE! THE HOSTEL SCORE IS A LIE!

The front desk attendant actually screamed at me as if I was a child when I decided to cancel and then rebook a reservation. I was not sure why in the world he though he could speak to me in that way. Then one of the staff actually opened the door when my roommate was changing and did not wait for permission to be let in.

Wifi only available in reception

Nice hostel to stay at,good location,staff are friendly and helpfull.There is a gpood hang out area.

Do you want to meet people, stay at the best spot and get good valu for money = this the place. Do you want to: sleep on a Sunday morning or don't standing in Lines to the bathroom then maybe rethink this option. However, as a young travelller, this is the spot in the city!

• 19th Dec 2015
  • Sweden

Will recommend other people to stay.

There isn't a sign on the street so you have to look carefully. Wifi doesn't work in the rooms, only in the common areas. The living room disgusts me. Location is great.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5