La Posada de Huertas Reviews

Huertas 21, Madrid, Spain

I had the loveliest time here. Lots of free things, great atmosphere, and helpful staff. Definitely would come back

Really good hostel, great location, nice rooms and bathroom. Staff is very helpful and funny, so there is nice atmosphere. Good quality for such a low price, moreover breakfast is not included but you can get it just for €1.5. Wifi and air conditioning was working perfectly. I would definitely come back here.

Wifi is the worst point of this hostel, only in the reception and some points at the stairs and first floor, non existent in the rooms. Other than that really good.

Very cool, the rooms very good, cheap.

It was the first time I have been to a hostel and sure it was amazing! The atmosphere is awesome and the people that I have met even more! It is something I would recommend to all!

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Portugal

great hostel, cheap, friendly staff, free sangria, lockers, computers, muy bien. except for the first day i was there, the kitchen smelled like balls, literally.

Great value for money! Breakfast is super basic (toast, cereal), but free sangria every night, and common area was great for meeting people. Very friendly staff and atmosphere, good for both partying and for quiet nights. Computers free to use, and they print boarding passes free! Within 5 minutes walk of the Prado, Reina Sophia and Thyssen museums

Great hostel in the middle of the city! If you're fine with toast and cornflakes for breakfast, than it was great :D This was the cheapest night on interrail - 11€ - amazing!

Love love loved this place. AC, wifi, and the staff was just so excellent and friendly. They had suggestions for everything on things to do. Right next to the blue line so transportation is super easy to the rest of the city (buy a 10-ride always). I will definitely stay here again. Major props to Yellow Nest. :)

Staff was so kind that I could get every information from them. The atmosphere was cheerful and young travelers from all around the world were enjoying their time. Just one problem... I stayed in the 12 dorm and I kept coughing because of the air conditioner. I understand that everybody have a different preference and we were in the middle of summer, but it was too much for me. Except for that, the hostel was perfect for me. It is located in the very convenient and familiar area.

Large hostel, and nice. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean. Security was very good. Atmosphere was pleasant and it was easy to meet people.

Couldn't have asked for more at that price!

Good party hostel, activities (mostly involving Sangria) every night. The hostel itself is a little grubby, but was totally fine.

Class place to stay, staff the most helpful I've met. Super friendly atmosphere aided by the bar crawls and relax nature of the place.

I liked it here a lot! Hostel is located in a city center and nearby the train station. For the guests they organize free city tours and during the night they leave a sangria here for you. In addition, the breakfast was included to the price. It was very nice and if I would visit Madrid anymore, I will stay here again!

Overall a pretty good hostel, the rooms were descent, there weren't a lot of bathrooms though. Wifi only worked in ground floor, but the breakfast as ok and they prices were pretty good.

It was an amazing place to stay. The staff is great nd really helpfull always with a smile on their face. The breakfast is quite simple, toast, butter, jam, cereal and juice and coffee I would have liked some fruits. The rooms are of good size and there are showers in the room and outside there are some 'public ones'. Overall the experience was excellent and I would clearly recommend this place to other travellers.

poor atmosphere. no internet in rooms. but there is electricity sockets next to every bed. good location.

• 3rd Aug 2015
  • Turkey

good preis, good location, nice staffs, very good atmosphere, so you can make friends with the other travelers there. Good Facilities; free breakfast and free sagria.Just the Dorm room is a bit to small. But over all i am satisfy with what i spend and what i can get. Thanks La Posada de Huertas

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • Indonesia

The hostel is in a good location, the staff members on the front desk were very good but the cleaning staff were very loud and wouldn't allow me to go to the toilet as they were cleaning it I was located on the first floor but each floor the cleaner told me to keep going to the next floor very annoying! Also keep in mind if you do not wish to party or go on the pub crawl this hostel is not for you as they make loads of noise that echoes thoughout the halls!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6