La Posada de Huertas

Fabulous 5150 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 5150 Total Reviews

19th Aug 2017

Very nice place, only that there seemed to be a shortage of bathrooms and showers. Kitchen is large and well equipped. Beds are nice.

18th Aug 2017
8.0

Great location near all the bars and restaurants with very friendly helpful staff. Rooms and showers were fine, little courtyard where they have a little cup of free sangria most nights. Pretty bad wifi connection in the rooms. Most secure hostel ever

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2017

I absolutely LOVED this place. Super friendly & helpful staff. Great location, only a few steps from the subway. The interiors are ok. I arrived earlier than the check-in time and they let me leave my bags in the luggage room. CLEAN bedrooms, toilets & showers room. You get a chip to unlock the entrance, your room and your personal locker. The free breakfast was ok. 24 hours receptionist. Well organized kitchen.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
9th Aug 2017

La Posada de Las Huertas was great! I was a little worried because of the mixed reviews, but I had a great experience staying there! The location is perfect, you can go to most famous places in Madrid walking, and it's also very close to the subway. There are a lot of bars and restaurants around the hostel area, so it's easy to find somewhere to go eat or drink. The staff was mostly really nice. There are shared bathrooms, but they are always clean and organized. I would stay there again!

8th Aug 2017

Extremely well located!! Common area is really fun and I met tons of interesting people. Free sangria every night is awesome!!! Rooms are ok, each bed with its own outlet, which I appreciate. Great price and I would stay again.

7th Aug 2017

Overall a great hostel. However, there were a lot of people (4 of 7 in my room) who were living there long term and didn't give off the friendliest vibes nor did they keep their things well contained - not the hostels fault though obviously.

6th Aug 2017

Great location with a lot of restaurants close by as well. Air conditioning in the room was fantastic.

6th Aug 2017

This hostel is definitely worth what you pay. They offer free sangria every night and a simple breakfast in the morning. The bunk bed I was in was very unstable and hard to get up and down. We had some issues with bed assignments in the room and not knowing which beds we were supposed to have and seemed to be overbooked. Overall good though.

5th Aug 2017

The girl who checked us in was super friendly. She gave us a big smile when greeting us whch is much needed after a long, tiring trip. The hostel has a kitchen and 2 fridges for guests to use. Breakfast was included for which most hostels that I have stayed in did not supply. There is a nice common area to meet other travellers. Excellent value for money. I definitely recommend .

4th Aug 2017

It really is what you make it, made friends, extended stay 2 more nights- amazing place. Safe and cold AC, receptionist is very friendly and helpful. Lost my deposit bc I checked out late, but reasonable. I knew the rules. Showers are a bit odd bc they shut down on thier own but everything ok