La Posada de Huertas Reviews

Huertas 21, Madrid, Spain

I would recommend this hostel. The staff are very friendly and the security is good. The only bad thing I have to add is that the wifi did not work in the room. The facilities are clean and location is amazing.

Dear guest, we would like to show you our appreciation for writting a review about Posada Your feedback has been very important to us!! We hope to see you very soon again here in Madrid! :) Greetings from the POSADA Team!!

MOST of the staff was good. Could use more bathrooms on upper floors, only downside.

Nice hostel in a good location in Madrid. Staff were helpful but not overly friendly. Toilets and showers were ok. Main problem was that I could never get my watch to open the door - always had to get someone to help me, so maybe that was just me being idiotic. Wifi only works in the reception area. Free breakfast in the kitchen each morning - basic cereal and bread.

This is a hostel for groups or people that want to have fun. Sleeping is an issue since people are coming and going all night and Madrid is just a night life hub, so given the price I can't say I am too upset with everything. Friendly staff for sure and if you want a good time consider staying here. Cleanliness is good as expected since its so big; not immaculate but suitable.

Only one things annoyed us. If we would have booked the room in the internet we would have only paid 9 euros. we didnt reserve it and had to pay 12 euro for the first night. then we went to the computer and booked the next night for 9 euros. totaly stupid system. But if you book in advance you will have a nice and clean hostel in a good location for a good price.

• 26th Mar 2014

security level is pretty high through electronic locker system. location is great!!! breakfast included!

Great hostel, especially for night life. Good facilities and cool building. Clean, well decorated, nice staff, all the basic amenities at a great price. Would stay again.

the hostel needs some major renovations!

• 10th Mar 2014

The four bed dorm was good, a little small but fine. There are lots of common areas. Breakfast wasn't amazing. Wifi was okay. Would I stay there again? There are better places to stay in Madrid.

Great hostel for this price. The only bad thing is tthere are few bathrooms, besides that it is a great hostel, well located, helpful staff and a great atmosphere, including a lot of activities, specially during the night. I definitely recommend.

Why do you use plastic dishes??

Dear, WE do use plastic dishes for security, customers use to broke cristal dishes and customers use to cut thenself, so for security we use plastic dishes, but do not worry we are recycling.... A part of that i hope you did have a good time with us. Best regards

Booked one night and ended up staying two weeks. That tells you how great the hostel is. Best value in Madrid. Location, Free Breakfast , Clean Bathrooms, Clean Kitchen , Great Atmosphere. It has everything you need and more. But what sets this hostel apart from the other ones is the friendly family vibe the hostel gives you. Add on top of that it has the BEST staff I have seen in any hostel, especially Xavier, El number 1

Awesome hostel! Free upgrade from a 10bed room to a 2bed room! Really friendly staff and good service! Printed boarding passes for us free of charge and do free Paella parties on Saturdays and free Sangria every night. Highly recommend staying here - for the price couldn't ask for anything more! :)

1 2 3 Next » last »