La Posada de Huertas Reviews

Huertas 21, Madrid, Spain

My favorite hostel so far in my cross Europe trip. Located on calle huertas, near everything you will need and want to see in Madrid.

Location is good and there are hairdryers and a computer room, but Wifi is only available on the ground floor and there are mixed bathrooms on the 2nd floor. My two-bed bedroom was so small, I could hardly place my suitcase.

Nice hostel, very much in the city center, but not too big reception area.

It was kinda hot in there, but it was close to everything and they offered activities for people to do, which was cool.

The hostel key is great: easy to carry and safe for controlling hostel guests ins and outs. This hostel has GREAT location, close to Paseo Del Prado and downtown Madrid. Has many power socks, a lift for you to carry your luggage, is organized and clean. Many cool guests.What isn't good: the shower is terrible, works for 15 minutes, gets hot and cold all the time. Also, they are not very helpful if you need touristic information - people who work there just take care of check ins and check outs.

Decent hostel in a great location. Free breakfast and guest kitchen. Various lounge areas. Lockers for each bed. Wifi works in lounge areas. I had no issues with this hostel. It can be loud at night as it is in a party area, but it is not too bad so don't let this put you off.

The hostel itself was quite average, but they organized lots of activities for their guests. WiFi worked only in the lobby, but it was nice to have some computers that you could use freely. The location as really good!

Great place to stay if you are looking for a fun environment and things to do in Madrid! They keep their customers busy with pub crawls, city tours, and other things! I wouldn't recommend this if you are looking for a quiet night in Madrid, but if you are looking for fun nightlife, nice people and helpful staff this is the place!

I never got a confirmation email about where I would be staying so I had to book another hostel after paying my fee. Not happy.

Dear guest If you ve left a coments here on hostelworld, you ve must recieved a booking confirmation from hostelworld, easy fisrt you ve booked with hostelworld or other booking webpage, you paid the fee, and then they send you your booking confirmation....... but also you could sent us an email to double cehck. regards la posada de huertas

Good choice.

Dear guest, we would like to show you our appreciation for writting a review about Posada Your feedback has been very important to us!! We hope to see you very soon again here in Madrid! :) Greetings from the POSADA Team!!

I would recommend this hostel. The staff are very friendly and the security is good. The only bad thing I have to add is that the wifi did not work in the room. The facilities are clean and location is amazing.

MOST of the staff was good. Could use more bathrooms on upper floors, only downside.

Nice hostel in a good location in Madrid. Staff were helpful but not overly friendly. Toilets and showers were ok. Main problem was that I could never get my watch to open the door - always had to get someone to help me, so maybe that was just me being idiotic. Wifi only works in the reception area. Free breakfast in the kitchen each morning - basic cereal and bread.

This is a hostel for groups or people that want to have fun. Sleeping is an issue since people are coming and going all night and Madrid is just a night life hub, so given the price I can't say I am too upset with everything. Friendly staff for sure and if you want a good time consider staying here. Cleanliness is good as expected since its so big; not immaculate but suitable.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »