La Posada de Huertas Reviews

Huertas 21, Madrid, Spain

Love this hostel with awesome and friendly staff , we wish we could stay here longer but a group of small little kid were checking in ....

The staff was extremely helpful and always willing to go out of their way to offer their assistance. The facilities was super clean and right in the center of the city. Would definitely stay again!

Walking in, we weren't expecting much. The staff were nice, especially Valentina, but the common area isn't very conducive to meeting new travelers. That's not to say there isn't a backpacker vibe. It's definitely there, but the lack of age restrictions meant large groups of school-age kids and older people staying as well. Regardless, we had a great time cooking nice meals with other travelers in the well-stocked kitchen and met many cool people.

Dear guest, We did the booking with an travel agency and we didnt know that was for the kids....but can travel too...... regards

Bed is very noisy and I can't move a little bit made me very stressful The door of bathroom need to be improved

Arrived early in the morning but was offered to put our bags away and a washroom to shower and get ready in. We also had breakfast even if we weren't checked in. Basic breakfast but it was perfect! Very nice people and good location!

WiFi only in reception, organised pub crawls, great staff (very friendly and helpful!), good enough facilities.

Was the last thing available, booked 2 nights. Big hostel. First night had a floor full of kids who got up at 5:30am and we're very loud - their bathroom was next to my room. Was in a room with 5 guys, which Is fine but it stunk... Met a few nice people for a large generic hostel. The front area is good for the bad wifi connection. Not the greatest social areas here. Second night was quieter - I realise that the venue can't control the kids or the smell of men. Ibrahim on the desk was a gem!

The wifi only worked in the lobby or if you sat on the stairs. My friend that I was travelling with her key card to her locker wasn't working so she was leaving her stuff unsecured when we would go out for the day. Breakfast was pretty average, I have had better meals at other hostels. Overall experience was pretty average, this hostel is good if you just want to spend a couple days in Madrid.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »