7.3
Very Good 149 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 149 Total Reviews
La Posada del Cacique Located at Calle Jerusalen 404, , Arequipa.
Peru
Arequipa Calle Jerusalen 404
73% 149
-16.3988889 -71.5350000
    Rooms available

13th Aug 2016

family run by very friendly and helpful people nice atmosphere, especially on the roof terrace they have a very nice spacious family room

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
3rd Aug 2016
6.0

The facilities were the most disappointing thing about this accommodation. Our room felt old and dirty and the shower didn't work, even though we paid for a private room with an en suite. But the proprietor was nice enough and the location was really close to the main square.

23rd Jul 2016
7.1

Unfortunately, despite having made a reservation online well in advance, I actually didn't stay at this hostal. I was due to arrive in Arequipa at 11pm and saw in the reservation that I could be picked up at the bus station. I emailed to confirm this, they said I could just take a taxi- no pickup. I explained that I would be on the bus from Nasca, due to arrive at 11pm and I'd get there as soon as I could. The bus was late, and I didn't arrive until 3:30am. They had given my room away.

23rd Jul 2016
7.4

When I arrived late at night after a long day of traveling I was informed that this hostel overbooked itself. Luckily they had a sister hostel nearby that could accommodate me. So I can't speak on the facilities of this hostel. I do know when it came time to check out the sister hostel which was twice as expensive wanted to charge me their rate but I was able to get them to negotiate being that it wasn't my fault the original hostel overbooked itself. Most backpackers have to stick to a budget.