La Posada del Cacique

8.5
Fabulous 158 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 31-40
17th Sep 2017

Nice family owned hostel in a great location, just 5 minutes walking to many attractions, restaurants and stores. I booked a private room with ensuite bathroom and was given just that, plus I had another single bed in my room to lay all my stuff out on lol. Might not seem like much to others, but to a traveler that's been staying in hostels the last few weeks, having the opportunity to unpack my bag and not worry about being in others way was a great convenience! Highly recommend.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
30th Apr 2017

a really lovely place to stay! felt at home instantly. there is a beautiful rooftop terrace and the owner is such a sweetie and happy to help with anything.

×