La Tana del Lupo Reviews

via Monte Solarolo 6, Padua, Veneto, Italy

The Hostel was great and very clean. The room is large and the really know how to make a a great breakfast.

Thank you for everything, Antonio!!! We had a great time!!!

Antonio was so nice, such a friendly host! We left our keys one night and he came back to the house just to let us in without seeming at all annoyed! Great breccy, really feel like your at home and able to use all the the kitchen facilities too. Definitely reccommend!

We spent here only one night, but nevertheless I think I could say it was the one of the best stay ever. There was something like home atmosphere and in this case it absolutely doesn't matter that not everything is new and neat. It was perfect in the human way.

I stayed two nights in Padova. It was clean, confortable, I had a excellent breakfast, Antonio helped us with informations about the city, maps and guided us to the bus station. There was a big kitchen big I didin't used it.

Great accomodotion, large and clean room, superfriendly staff. And the breakfast they provide - amazing!!!

View all Padua Bed and Breakfasts