La Terrazza sul Po Reviews

Lungo Po Antonelli 45, Turin, Italy

Everyone was really friendly and helpful, the Terrace was very green and Lidia the owner told us all we needed to know.

Lovely and personal, with an enthusiastic and caring host!

• 3rd Jul 2013

Pluses - The owner (Lydia) was very generous with her time in picking me up from the train station in her car and giving me an oral guide to the city en route to the b&b; cakes and juices at breakfast were always delicious; the view from the patio is scenic and surprisingly tropical given the mountainous location; and the Russian stud on hand always provided awesome restaurant leads. Minuses - Unbelievably cold and rushed checkout by Lydia, who can be high maintenance; Location far from action.

Incredibly welcoming host. Lydia provided excellent local secrets and recommendations for enjoying Turin. The apartment is fully equipped and perfect for a weekend get-away. I wish I had stayed longer. Very very highly recommended.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Lidia was an excellen host and made me feel very welcome.

Spent a weekend here with my mom and this couldn't have been a better place for us! Loved it and will reccomend it to anyone taking a weekend in Turin.

Nice Place to stay in Turin. Near the river Po with a nice view. In the quiter areas of Turin so if you like that it's perfect. Walking distance from the city centre. Very nice staff, very cosy and a friendly atmosphere.

Fantastic all-round, highly recommended.

Loved staying here, very individual charm and the hostess was a wonderful woman. Would recommend to anyone wishing to go to Turin and not break the bank.

We had a very pleasent stay with Lydia. Nice apartment, nearbij the centre of Turin. The hostess was very friendly en she made us feel very welkom.

• 28th Jul 2011
  • Mixed Group, 41+

We really enjoyed our stay in Terazza sul Po. Lydia was a lovely host and even gave us a tour of the city in her car. the b&b is only a ten minute walk from the main square and in a very safe area. Overall a lovely place to stay.

The best stay of my trip. Big, spacious bed; big, clean shower, and a beautiful view of the alps. Lidia is an incredibly gracious host, even took us to the train station at 7 am so we could make it to Paris. I would not only stay here again, I would go to Torino just to stay in this room. Also, Matti is very helpful and just as friendly and helpful as Lidia. Thanks again for a wonderdful 2 nights in Torino, and good luck on your exams!

Great location, easy access to the town , clean and organized. Very good breakfast. Staff very competent in information and service. Room clean and airy. Thank you. I recommend.

All the house was really nice and cozy, with a good view to the river. The owner really likes to chat, and will give a lot of good tips (and don´t worry about the language because she speaks, besides italian, spanish, french, english and portuguese, as far as i could check) The breakfast is very good

This B&B was very nice. The flat itself has all the facilities needed, including a nice terrace overlooking the river Po. It was located in a nice area, about 20/30min. walk from city centre and tram services close. Breakfast served when you wanted it. The proprietor, Lidia, was lovely and welcoming and extremely knowledgeable about Turin (and other places). Plus, she goes out of her way to make sure you have great stay (dropped us of at train station at 7am). Would highly recommend to anyone.

A lovely place to stay. The bedrooms are comfortable, there is even a small terrace to relax. Furthermore, the B&B's owner is very friendly and helpful.

We loved Lidia and thought she was so kind and grateful and were sad we couldn't stay longer. Her house was kept in an amazing state and we loved the decor especially the bathroom. I will definitely recommend my friends to stay there and will definitely return if I go back to Turin. Thanks for your hospitality and kindness, Lidia. Staying at your house was a unique experience and we are so lucky to have chosen your place!

• 21st May 2011

Thank you Lidia for your wonderful hospitality ! Nice room, good breakfast and an amazing town !

• 5th Dec 2010

It´s a really nice place, beautifull and clean, it makes you feel like at home. The staff is very kind and friendly, they help you with whatever you need. The breakfast has many different things. The location is very good: quite and safe, and only at 10 minutes walking from city centre. Around the hostel there are some caffés and restaurants. A place to repeat and recommend! Lydia, the owner, is also a good guide, so she can show you the very best places in Torino. Ah! Thanks for the cioccolati!

Lidia was amazing! We had so much fun staying in her B&B. Very eccentric place to stay. We highly recommend.

View all Turin Bed and Breakfasts