La Torre Reviews

Avenida Chichas N� 220, Tupiza, Bolivia

Just stayed here the one night on the way through. Stayed in a private room was good for a rest

More like a budget hotel than a hostel, perfect if you're booking the salt flats tour through their fantastic operator!

Excellent clean professional accommodation Staff friendly, helpful and efficient

We stayed here the night before taking a tour of salar de uyuni with la Torre tours. The staff were very helpful and the breakfast was great. Rooms were a bit hot - some fans would have been much appreciated!

Double room was comfortable and clean, breakfast was nice and great location. There was no windows/air conditioning in our room so it was really hot and stuffy. The bathroom didn't have toilet paper or soap and there was a huge ball of hair in the shower that didn't get cleaned the two days we were there. We also booked our tour to Salar de Uyuni through La Torre and it was amazing. Reccomend for a short stay

Nice hostel, We stayed in a private room which was clean and spacious. Not much in tupiza we just used it to stop off in to book the salt flats tour from. Staff in torre tours were very helpful and their tour was very good would definitely recommend!

We booked this before we started our La Torre salt flats tour. The staff were extremely helpful with booking the tour and with any queries we had about Tupiza. The rooms were very big, great shower and lovely breakfast (the first hostel that we were served at the table). The only downfalls - the rooms at the front can be noisy and the wifi is slow but apart from that a great hostel!

We enjoyed our stay here, and we also booked our salt flat and a horse riding tour through through their company which were totally amazing and I would highly recommend. I must say I was disappointed at checkout when the owner told me that the deposit you pay on hostel world doesn't count towards our booking and tried to make us pay the entire amount of the room (even though my partner had spent hundreds of dollars in their travel agent) breakfast was okay.

I became very sick with altitude sickness; they had an in-house nurse who took my blood pressure and pulse and made te de coca to help me deal with the symptoms. I decided to turn back to Argentina and the staff went above and beyond to help me get back to the Bolivia/Arg border. I highly recommend this hostel!!

View all Tupiza Bed and Breakfasts