La Torre Reviews

Avenida Chichas N� 220, Tupiza, Bolivia

We made a reservation. When we showed up in the middle of the night, there was no place for us. We had to look for an other hostel..

• 31st Jul 2015

While hot water was claimed to be provided, I did not have hot water for both nights which I have stayed. The water can only be regarded as slightly warm although I followed the instruction provided to wait for a few minutes. It's a bit unacceptable considering the cold weather during winter time.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

This place is more of a hotel than a hostel. We only stayed for one night, and booked a salt flats tour with La Torre as well. Their staff was exceptionally helpful and answered all our (MANY) safety questions. They are very attentive to detail on their tours, provide TONS of food, good medical training, well-educated guides, and safe drivers. Would highly recommend them to anyone. They even found jeeps with heating in them when we asked-- made the cold mornings less miserable.

Great atmosphere, great breakfast. I am happy I stayed at this hostel for 5 days.

Clean and comfortable hostal. The staff were more than helpful when organising tours etc. Good breakfast. Nice and cheap for my own private room with ensuite.

Very Nice place 😊 Tupiza is the best city i have been to in South America. Cheap and amazing free walking tours around the City area.

Great hostel...secure comfy room, great breakfast, good facilities, right in the centre of town, and the attached tour company are just great, helpful staff and a great starting point for the salt flats tour.

This place was great, more like a hotel. Our room was huge and nicely decorated. It also has a tv. The breakfast was good too. The staff were really helpful, particularly Roberto we booked the hostel and your with them the day before me got an instant reply. I felt a bit ill one day from Side effect of altitude pills. Roberto was really helpful And said the owner was a doctor and he'd check me over free of charge. The tour was also one of if not the best thing I did in SA

View all Tupiza Bed and Breakfasts