La Torre Reviews

Avenida Chichas N� 220, Tupiza, Bolivia

While hot water was claimed to be provided, I did not have hot water for both nights which I have stayed. The water can only be regarded as slightly warm although I followed the instruction provided to wait for a few minutes. It's a bit unacceptable considering the cold weather during winter time.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

This place is more of a hotel than a hostel. We only stayed for one night, and booked a salt flats tour with La Torre as well. Their staff was exceptionally helpful and answered all our (MANY) safety questions. They are very attentive to detail on their tours, provide TONS of food, good medical training, well-educated guides, and safe drivers. Would highly recommend them to anyone. They even found jeeps with heating in them when we asked-- made the cold mornings less miserable.

Great atmosphere, great breakfast. I am happy I stayed at this hostel for 5 days.

Very Nice place 😊 Tupiza is the best city i have been to in South America. Cheap and amazing free walking tours around the City area.

Great hostel...secure comfy room, great breakfast, good facilities, right in the centre of town, and the attached tour company are just great, helpful staff and a great starting point for the salt flats tour.

This place was great, more like a hotel. Our room was huge and nicely decorated. It also has a tv. The breakfast was good too. The staff were really helpful, particularly Roberto we booked the hostel and your with them the day before me got an instant reply. I felt a bit ill one day from Side effect of altitude pills. Roberto was really helpful And said the owner was a doctor and he'd check me over free of charge. The tour was also one of if not the best thing I did in SA

Everything ok. The attached tour organisation tupiza torre tours was excellent.

Great hostel, we had a double room which was awesome! Had a wall mounted tv, nice view, plenty of space and a great shower. The staff are friendly and helped us plan our salt flats trip. We did the trip through Torre Tours and it was amazing! Not much to do in Tupiza other than get ready for the salt flats tour, but this is the best place to stay for that purpose!

The room and the bathroom were very clean, very hot water. All the staff were really kind. Good breakfast, with bread

View all Tupiza Bed and Breakfasts