La Torre Reviews

Avenida Chichas N� 220, Tupiza, Bolivia

I became very sick with altitude sickness; they had an in-house nurse who took my blood pressure and pulse and made te de coca to help me deal with the symptoms. I decided to turn back to Argentina and the staff went above and beyond to help me get back to the Bolivia/Arg border. I highly recommend this hostel!!

We made a reservation. When we showed up in the middle of the night, there was no place for us. We had to look for an other hostel..

• 31st Jul 2015

While hot water was claimed to be provided, I did not have hot water for both nights which I have stayed. The water can only be regarded as slightly warm although I followed the instruction provided to wait for a few minutes. It's a bit unacceptable considering the cold weather during winter time.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

This place is more of a hotel than a hostel. We only stayed for one night, and booked a salt flats tour with La Torre as well. Their staff was exceptionally helpful and answered all our (MANY) safety questions. They are very attentive to detail on their tours, provide TONS of food, good medical training, well-educated guides, and safe drivers. Would highly recommend them to anyone. They even found jeeps with heating in them when we asked-- made the cold mornings less miserable.

Great atmosphere, great breakfast. I am happy I stayed at this hostel for 5 days.

Clean and comfortable hostal. The staff were more than helpful when organising tours etc. Good breakfast. Nice and cheap for my own private room with ensuite.

View all Tupiza Bed and Breakfasts