La Torre Reviews

Avenida Chichas N� 220, Tupiza, Bolivia

Very Nice place 😊 Tupiza is the best city i have been to in South America. Cheap and amazing free walking tours around the City area.

Great hostel...secure comfy room, great breakfast, good facilities, right in the centre of town, and the attached tour company are just great, helpful staff and a great starting point for the salt flats tour.

This place was great, more like a hotel. Our room was huge and nicely decorated. It also has a tv. The breakfast was good too. The staff were really helpful, particularly Roberto we booked the hostel and your with them the day before me got an instant reply. I felt a bit ill one day from Side effect of altitude pills. Roberto was really helpful And said the owner was a doctor and he'd check me over free of charge. The tour was also one of if not the best thing I did in SA

Everything ok. The attached tour organisation tupiza torre tours was excellent.

Great hostel, we had a double room which was awesome! Had a wall mounted tv, nice view, plenty of space and a great shower. The staff are friendly and helped us plan our salt flats trip. We did the trip through Torre Tours and it was amazing! Not much to do in Tupiza other than get ready for the salt flats tour, but this is the best place to stay for that purpose!

The room and the bathroom were very clean, very hot water. All the staff were really kind. Good breakfast, with bread

More of a hotel than hostel....making the price great value for money. Poor breakfast unless you're into a stale piece of bread and jam. Great showers barring the few hours they didn't work one day.

It was nice to have a private room, but very large window overlooking other rooms that was very visible with the light on at night. Did not feel there was much privacy. Also stayed one night then planned to leave but had to stay another. Was told my room was still available after it had been cleaned. The sheets were not clean as I had spilt something previously and was still there when I went back. Good breakfast.

View all Tupiza Bed and Breakfasts