La Tosca Hostel Reviews

Sarmiento 437, Puerto Madryn, Argentina

Good hostel, spacious, large kitchens, good vibe, well located. Enjoyed my stay, and would definitely recommend it, also for families.

I loved my stay at La Tosca! The staff was very helpful, the rooms were clean and comfortable, and the hostel itself is walking distance from the beach, the train station, and many shops and restaurants, which was great! The only thing I would note that I did not gather from other reviews or descriptions of the hostel is that it is a very family-friendly hostel (which is great!) but if you are a young adult traveler, just be aware that there may be little ones in the common areas.

• 10th Jul 2015

Dear Alexa! We deeply appreciate those who take a few minutes to leave your impressions and comments.You're right that we are a very friendly hostel. That's why during holiday many family groups visit us.We never make distinctions of age, sex, or religion, and we understand that youth is a way of seeing life.We like the idea of those who some day will be young adult travelers...Thanks again and have a safe journey and when the time comes, an excellent back home! Rodrigo, Eduardo, Elsa y Deb

We really enjoyed our stay at this hostel, our dorm was in the house at the back which had its own kitchen area. The staff are excellent and very helpful, it is 30 seconds from the bus station and and has a good common area and garden. Highly recommended!

The staff are really helpful especially when booking tours. I understand that they want to make an authentic breakfast but I would have appreciated it if there had been something other than cake.

Hi!! Thanks a lot for taking some of your time to write to us; your words are very important to improve our hostel. About the breakfast we have a healthy alternative for those who cannot or don't like the homemade cakes that we offer. Fruits mix with yogurt and cereals are the option that we include too in the mornings. Always with tea, coffee or chocolate. May be we weren't clear enough about it and we sorry about that. Thanks for your nice words about the staff! Have a wonderful trip!

Good place to stay, I stayed in a 8 bed dorm but it didn't really feel that there were 8 people, there is enough space and the beds are separated from one another. The staff was very helpful and friendly, the situation of the rooms, around a small garden, makes it very easy to meet other people. Definitely would recommend this hostel.

This is a very nice place to stay. The staff is very friendly and helpfull and the breakfast is very nice. No dislikes at all

View all Puerto Madryn Hostels