Superb 441 Total Reviews
Superb 441 Total Reviews
La Tosca Hostel Located at Sarmiento 437, , Puerto Madryn.
Argentina
Puerto Madryn Sarmiento 437
94% 441
-42.7704393 -65.0375819
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
29th Aug 2016

Awesome hostel! I've been in South America for 8 months and this is probably the best hostel I've stayed at!! The staff are SO friendly and helpful with any questions. As soon as I arrived they gave me a map and a run down of what to do in the area, then they will book for you, so easy!! The bunk beds are sturdy and comfortable. The showers are hot. It's an easy 10min walk from the bus station. The rooms are warm with good heaters and kitchen is great and easy to cook in. Faultless place!

8th Apr 2016

I had a very nice stay at La Tosca! The atmosphere was relaxed and quiet as I like it, but still we could mingle and hang out with other travellers in the lounge area. Staff was super friendly and helpful, and knew a lot about the tours and things to do on the area. Their tours are at competitive prices - depends on what you are into! Dorms were large and clean, and you can stay and use the shared bathroom if you leave later after checking out! Would definitely recommend!