La Tosca Hostel Reviews

Sarmiento 437, Puerto Madryn, Argentina

The hostel was an excellent place to stay in Puerto Madryn: good location, very hot water in the shower, good heating, super nice staff. The tours the staff recommended were awesome (do the whale boat trip and Punta Ninfas!!!) and they were helpful with all other questions we had as well - also before our arrival in Puerto Madryn by mail! Three nights was the perfect length for us to explore the peninsula and surroundings. I highly recommend La Tosca!

A good clean hostel with staff, the breakfast cakes are amazing and the dorms well laid out. A short walk into the main areas around town and close to the bus station. Overall a great hostel!!

Good hostel, spacious, large kitchens, good vibe, well located. Enjoyed my stay, and would definitely recommend it, also for families.

I loved my stay at La Tosca! The staff was very helpful, the rooms were clean and comfortable, and the hostel itself is walking distance from the beach, the train station, and many shops and restaurants, which was great! The only thing I would note that I did not gather from other reviews or descriptions of the hostel is that it is a very family-friendly hostel (which is great!) but if you are a young adult traveler, just be aware that there may be little ones in the common areas.

Dear Alexa! We deeply appreciate those who take a few minutes to leave your impressions and comments.You're right that we are a very friendly hostel. That's why during holiday many family groups visit us.We never make distinctions of age, sex, or religion, and we understand that youth is a way of seeing life.We like the idea of those who some day will be young adult travelers...Thanks again and have a safe journey and when the time comes, an excellent back home! Rodrigo, Eduardo, Elsa y Deb

View all Puerto Madryn Hostels