La Ventana Azul Beach House Reviews

calle Viriato 15, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Spain

Very relaxed and friendly atmosphere. With an onsite hammock as a bonus.

Fun small place, nice people who live.there. it feels like staying.in a.sharehouse. cooked together with everyone one night. Only bad side was finding.the place, took ages as no sign for hostel because hostels arent allowed to advertise their presence. It doesnt.look likea hostel from the outside but it is there next to a bar, however there maynot be people there so you may have.to go find their other.hostel around.the corner.which has.a.reception. also it is 45 mins walk from main bus station

In a good location two min to the beach only a small quite hostel

The place is located only 50 meters from the beach. The staff was there for me all the time and very friendly! When i was here the house was VERY clean and i noticed that the owner wants the guests to have a great time. I really apreciated all his insider tips for nightlife, hiking, surfing, diving ... Its a very small hostel so its like a family. The common areas are very big and are always a meeting point. perfect when you travel alone!

You can take the bus (Guagua) from San Telmo to Parque de Espana and down over Viriato street 2 or 3 blocks. Excellent location, market and super market near from the hostel, the beach is 2 blocks down. Great! You can feel like in your house, there is kitchen, laundry. The problem for me was that it's permitted smoking and the cleaning is very poor.

Great location(just 2 mins walk from la Cantera beach!), cozy atmosphere & clean! Rooms are newly furnished. Very close to supermarkets, restaurants & shops. Late check-out (at least in our case). We truly enjoyed the stay at this hostel and would definitely recommend this to others! Katarina & Sambeg

The best hostel in the world EVER!!! I strongly recommend it to everyone willing to stay in Las Palmas. Good price, excellent conditions and fantastic atmosphere. Serdecznie polecam hostel wszystkim ktorzy chca spedzic czas w Las Palmas. Dobra cena, wspaniala atmosfera, obsluga posluguje sie wieloma jezykami. POLECAM!!!

I am an erasmus student. I did not want to get a place without looking at it first and meeting roommates. Therefore i decided to stay in hostel. I chose this one because of the good location and price. It came to me as surprise when they even showed me everything around and I made friends I meet with even after i left. Ive read about this hostel that you come as a stranger and leave as a friend but i of course did not believe. Therefore it came as even bigger surprise that i did...

• 31st Aug 2013