• Felipe Angeles 204, Ejido Guadalupe Victoria, Oaxaca, Mexico
Superb 331 Total Reviews
Superb 331 Total Reviews
La Villada Inn Hostel Located at Felipe Angeles 204, Ejido Guadalupe Victoria, Oaxaca.
Mexico
Oaxaca Oaxaca 68026 Felipe Angeles 204, Ejido Guadalupe Victoria
91% 331
17.0939109 -96.7236757
    Rooms available

11th Apr 2016

i stayed at this hostel at low season so basically it was me and 2 more guest, practically empty, its huge looks more like a hotel than a hostel with a nice pool, i love this place, looks pretty fun on high season, or go with bunch of friends i loved my stay, pretty calm, must of the hostels near the main plaza are very noisy too many cars and buses. You just gotta be aware of having to pay 60 pesos each way every time you wanna go to the main plaza.

9th Feb 2016

The views this place offers are second to none in Oaxaca, the only trade off for those wonderful views is you are a 45 minute walk from the main town. The family that run the hostel are fantastic and very accommodating and welcoming. When the place is busy it's got a great vibe, as it's got some great social areas and a pool. If I ever come back to Oaxaca, this is where I'll be staying.

• Spain, Male, 31-40
4th Feb 2016

as a hostel owner i have to say this even though is not close to the city it is an awesome place to relax and hang out amazing property

• Australia, All Male Group, 18-24
12th Jan 2016

Excellent hostel! I fell ill prior to arriving in oaxaca and the service I received by julietta and her staff was incredible. Nothing was too much effort and they went out of their way to get me healthy again. Short drive to zocalo, really nice pool and spacious clean rooms with hot running water. Thank you julietta and family!!

• joels3515401
  • USA, Couple, 31-40
9th Dec 2015

Nice place, a little hard to get to but definitely worth it, excellent food a good prices, we went in low season so we had the whole place for ourselves, we didn't see the bar or the temazcal bath because was empty, the rooms are very basics, the staff is what it makes this place so welcoming and homey...we enjoy our stay very much!

• Denmark, Couple, 31-40
23rd Nov 2015
7.1

We came here to relax but we where kept awake the first night by a loud private party. We were the only guests there but the service was really poor, when we wanted to buy breakfast at the restaurant there where no staff there and we had to chase them around to get any service and still it felt like they didn't care. The most uncomfortable beds ever!!! It's cash only and they couldn't even give us 3 pesos back that we have to leave behind. It looks like this place have had it's glory day's faded

• New Zealand, Mixed Group, 25-30
19th Nov 2015

We really enjoyed our stay here, very relaxing, beautiful views andwelcoming hosts! It was nice to get out of city centre and chillbuy the pool.

10th Nov 2015

I truly enjoyed my stay at La Villada Inn. The room was great, the food was delicious, and the staff was excellent. It is not centrally located, but I was well aware of that before I booked my stay, and it actually made my stay more relaxing. The family who runs the hostel is wonderful and they go above and beyond to make you feel welcomed. If i return to Oaxaca, I will definitely be staying there again.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
30th Oct 2015

La Villada is more than a hostel. It is a family with open arms. It is comfort, picturesque views, excellent food and big smiles. It is safe to take children (who are confident swimmers) too, and will make you never want to leave.