La Villada Inn Hostel Reviews

Felipe Angeles 204, Ejido Guadalupe Victoria, Oaxaca, Mexico

I really wanted to like this place, but my room had cockroaches. Huge ones. The location is beautiful and the staff very friendly, but I had to buy bug spray so my room always smelled toxic, there were dead bugs lying around and I was wary of sleeping in the room because of the fumes.

• 19th Jul 2014

The Hostel was in a pleasant location in a semi-rural location BUT extremely difficult to find. We arrived late at night in our own vehicle guided by a hand held I-phone GPS and we were still going around in circles trying to find the place. They need to put up some large location signs in strategic points along the way pointing to the direction where they are. For this reeason we only stayed one night. It was too difficult to locate and took too long to get back into the Centro district

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

This place is a wee slice of paradise! Placed over looking the hills it's a fantastic get away from the city hustle bustle. It is situated out of the city centre but for 50peso's you can easily get a taxi to town. Staff speak little English but are more than happy to help. The owner speaks flaunt English and is a great help with things to do and see in oaxaca. We extended our stay at this beautiful place and swam everyday. Would highly recommend...

loved it so much I am going back this weekend for a long weekend. Telling many people about it. It is my new long weekend mini vacation destination.

• 8th Mar 2014