La Villada Inn Hostel Reviews

Felipe Angeles 204, Ejido Guadalupe Victoria, Oaxaca, Mexico

After enduring one hellish night at a hostel downtown I was able to find this one instead, which is more than I can say for my taxi driver. But eventually he found his way here and man am I glad he did. The compound is perched near the top of a hill overlooking downtown Oaxaca and the view is amazing. BIG place with a GREAT restaurant and fair prices, plus a gigantic pool. It was more like a resort than a hostel. I asked for a fan and they went out and BOUGHT me one! Definitely recommend it!

Genuine, helpful, sweet and homely! Stay here to give yourself time to think clearly after a busy day at the markets.

• 7th Sep 2015

Although a little off the main drag, a beautiful oasis awaits, with kind, friendly, family run business that are more than willing to help you anyway they can. We came outside there peak time so was only us and one other staying at the time which can be good and bad depending on what your after.

• 31st Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Secluded and scenic. I really enjoyed it. Pool is beautiful and staff were great. I enjoyed the long walks to and from the city. Not for the casual walker though. Wifi was hit n miss in the room but great by the pool. Really well put together excursions. I would definitely stay again.

Beautiful place run by a beautiful family with a great view of the mountains. However it is a bit out of town so hard to get to things.