La Villada Inn Hostel Reviews

Felipe Angeles 204, Ejido Guadalupe Victoria, Oaxaca, Mexico

Extremly nice spot with sn exstrodinary view! Friendly staff, nice food and clean. I cannor wait to go back here!

Had a great stay. Thanks for all your help:)

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

I've been too many hostels in my life, but La Villada Inn is defenitely one of the best I've ever stayed. The location in the hills with the view are amazing, the rooms very clean and nice and the food delicious. But above all the Sibaja family who runs the place is THE BEST!!! Mother and daughter Julieta are so sweet, and if you're lucky brother Jave takes you to his mezcal place in town

• 11th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

They have a restaurant and it is wonderful. All of the staff was super helpful and nice. We had a wonderful experience here.

I have decided to stay for 10 days because I like it so much.

• 29th Oct 2014

Beautiful location and very nice buildings though is about an hour to walk into the centre. Very friendly staff. Food reasonable. Rules to not eat or hang washing in roomsrooms seem unnecessary to me, otherwise highly recommended.

Friendly staff, the swimming pool was great. I stayed in a private room and it was clean, had hot water, fresh towels every morning. The wifi did not work at the pool area nor did it work in the restaurant area. It was a little far from city centre, and you weren't allowed to use the kitchen. It was a nice place to stay though.

I had a wonderful experience here, the hostess was wonderful, very friendly and always happy to help out with advise about the city . The accommodation itself was very clean and comfortable. The hostel is located in a very peaceful area making it easy to relax.

Lovely place with great facilities and awesome views. Very tranquil as it is out of town a bit which was a welcome change for me. Thanks for a great stay!!

From Australian dudes: La Villada is a pretty epic joint tucked away in the hills looking over the city and epic mountains. It's a 50 peso/5 minute cab into the central strip

Julietta and her brother were lovely, welcoming and chatty. They shared some Mexican liquor with me which was really nice. I loved the NZ mural on the wall and that the family help run the place. The location and facilities were great! Luxurious and out of the main city. Food was great! Some suggestions for other travellers - be sure you know where it is, taxi drivers may struggle. You can also take a local bus into the city for a lot cheaper than taxis - if you are up for the challenge.