La Villana Hostel Reviews

calle17 No 3-70, Santa Marta, Colombia

Great location, helpful staff, comfy bed, fantastic breakfast. Felipe was a star! Couldn't ask for more really. Thank you!

• 8th Jul 2014

Incredibly new and clean hostel, very comfortable and well thought out. I think as more people come here it will become very popular. Bunks have own charger points and light, small pool area, netflix and TV area, impeccable showers and bathroom facilities, AC in all rooms. I made this a base to head out to other places and was very easy to leave my stuff here and pop back for a night when needed.

Super friendly and chilled out hostel.

La Villana is a beautiful place. It's not very large, so it doesn't get too busy or loud, yet Inside it's very charming and pretty. At night time, the place lights up nicely under the palm trees. It's in a good location in the center, walking distance to shops, bars, and restaurants. The staff we're very open and helpful and everything was clean. Really enjoyed the stay, will go back there again.

Excellent across the board. We loved everything!!!! Definately going back !!! We recommend it to everyone looking for a great place to stay and enjoy their vacation. No issues with security at all. Able to walk around the city without a problem. The Villana Hostel had everything we were looking for.

• 7th Mar 2014

Although it was for just one day, I felt taken care of and the place was unbelievable and beautiful. Right at the center of where the best Bars and restaurants are located, the staff treated me nicely and made sure to give me all the directions needed... Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone anytime! Congrats!!!

• 7th Feb 2014