La Vita House Reviews

541-543 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, USA

I had a very pleasant stay proprietor extended Arizona hospitality to us. Very cool building with all kinds of amenities and yurt. Outback. The host is very accommodating. Great location right down the street from the University of Arizona.

I could not recommend this place to backpackers.

Right off of bus line. Went to gem show and was able to go back and forth without having to rent a car. I was given my own room with a queen bed and great linens and quilt. IThe antique tub and shower had great water presure and had nice hot water to relax in morning and night. The host was vrry cordial. I really enjoyed my stay and things were very quiet.

Dean was a very good host . Quirky building. Close to bus and 4th ave and the university area.Lovely verandah for sunsets and mornings .

• 1st Feb 2015

Had a great stay

• 28th Jan 2015

I loved this place! great character and the owner is very nice.

I was a bit unsure what to expect from the photos, but I very much enjoyed my stay! I ordered a twin private, and ended up in an enormous room with a King bed! Located really close to he uni and easy to get to downtown.

It was my worst experience in Hostels. First of all when I made the reservation they didn't show me that I had made a reservation for a yurt in the yard. I requested to change to a real bedroom inside the house. When I got there I was really scared the house was weird. It looked like I was in a horror movie. Plus, House's owner looked like a psychopath. I paid the night and didn't stay there. I looked for other place to stay. Don't go to this Hostel! I'm not exaggerating about it.

View all Tucson Bed and Breakfasts