La Zagara Reviews

37, Via Tuscarano 84010, Minori, Amalfi, Italy

My boyfriend and I went to La Zagara for 2 nights in September 2014 and we only wished we had stayed longer. Everything was really nice. It is by far the best Bed and Breakfast we've been to so far! Salvatore, Nilde (and Fiocco!) are very welcoming and take the extra step to help their customers. The room was very clean, spacious and well maintained. Minori is a very nice town, out of the crowd of tourists and with access to a beach. You can also reach Ravello climbing stairs

Could not have asked for more from a trip to the Amalfi Coast. The perfect hosts, the perfect setting, an absolute dream come true to stay here. I miss Fiocco the Dog!

• 22nd Jul 2014

It was a very comforting place with an extremely loving and helpful staff that makes you feel like part of their family. Location was hard to find but it's in a perfect area. Truly a wonderful place to stay and experience the Amalfi Coast. The room was full of character and history. The owner is very proud of his Bed and Breakfast and definitely has a reason to be.

• 28th May 2014

Such a cute B&B! The owners are so sweet and helpful - came and got us when we were lost upon arrival and drove us down to our bus the next morning so we wouldn't have to rush breakfast. Breakfast was delicious, and we sat outside with a wonderful view of their lemon trees. It's up a bit on the mountainside, so you get a wonderful view of Minori, even though the walk up is fairly short. Everything was great - I'd 100% stay at La Zagara again.

Beautiful location but be prepared to walk alot or have a car. We loved walking and never used public transportation other than to come from Salerno and go back to Salerno. Salvatore and Nilde were helpful in planning our days. Delicious breakfast and fabulous coffee in the morning.

• 13th Apr 2014

When you are welcome to La Zagara, you are welcome to a home not to a hotel, because they make you feel like part of a family, and I mean it in the best way possible. The place has very relax and quiet atmosphere and a minimum of 3 nights is recommended. If I ever come back to Italy, I'll probably come back here again.

View all Amalfi Bed and Breakfasts