Fabulous 21 Total Reviews
Fabulous 21 Total Reviews
La dimora del principe Located at Corso Italia 25, , Trapani.
Italy
Trapani Sicily 91100 Corso Italia 25
86% 21
38.0149940 12.5121351
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
11th Sep 2016

The location was excellent. Walking distance to the port, beach, shopping street and everything you need in the main centre. I had a room with a separate bathroom down the hall, it would have been nice if the bathroom was in the room but not a big issue. The only thing that I noticed after I left was that I paid city tax on top which was already included in my booking.