8.4
Fabulous 1,516 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 1,516 Total Reviews
La petite auberge de Saint-Sernin Located at 17 rue d Embarthe, , Toulouse.
France
Toulouse Midi-Pyr�n�es 31000 17 rue d Embarthe
84% 1516
43.6091250 1.4382004
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Couple, 18-24
23rd Aug 2016

Nice atmosphere, felt very welcome by the lovely staff, was very surprised to have a whole kitchen in our room itself, as well as a full bathroom, when we only expected communal amenities. Was very close to the city center, and even in the smoldering heat, with the window open we were comfortable. Im not sure about this particular policy but we were very shocked to have a very silent, old French lady staying in our room. Overall nice place, would return again.

• England, Female, 41+
16th Aug 2016

I really like this hostel! The staff are always friendly and helpful, the rooms and bathrooms are clean, and it is very conveniently placed for the city centre. This is the second time that I've stayed here and I'll definitely return.

14th Aug 2016

A charming place to stay with wonderful hosts. Take a detour to this little village and go for a bike ride in the countryside or wander to the next town for some local wine. You won't be disappointed.

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
14th Aug 2016

I really liked it here, highly recommend!

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
14th Aug 2016

It's a brilliant and lovely made hostel that provides you with more than everything you need! The place is really special. I can only recommend a stay!

• Portugal, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

I came here as I needed to find an apartment in France and this hostel was perfect as its close to the centre, the staff are friendly and the receptionist speaks French, English and Spanish. The people that I met were also great and created a great atmosphere and made my first solo hostel stay an amazing experience!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

Such a beautiful hostel! Fantastic location with an easy walk to the centre and Saint sernin church makes it easier to find your way back. Only stayed one night but would have liked to do longer, clean pretty rooms with comfortable beds and a friendly atmosphere

• Australia, Male, 18-24
6.6

I didn't particularly enjoy my stay here. Little to no atmosphere at all. There are no social activities run by the hostel. No breakfast. Staff are polite but do not engage with you anymore than that. Each room has a kitchen within it, but there was old food in the room which had clearly been there a long time. It's fine if you just want a place to sleep.

9th Aug 2016

This is a very good hostel. It is in the centre of town. The staff are very helpful and friendly. There is place to store your bicycle if needed.

7th Aug 2016

I spent only one night, I arrived after 23:00 and helped me to enter and find my room, also, the helped me to hire a taxi because I left very early.