La petite auberge de Saint-Sernin Reviews

17 rue d Embarthe, Toulouse, France

All round good hostel, if I stay in Toulouse again I'll stay here.

Very little time, yet, very pleasant. I slept until late, yet nobody was aggressive because of that. Merci! :)

• 31st Jan 2016
  • Portugal

Lovely hostel; I arrived a day late missing one of the two nights I booked and the front desk guys helped me out with that (with a less occupied dorm to be precise). Huge rooms and well equipped.. there's even a Super Nintendo available for use with a deposit! And the staff were very helpful, including with planning and orienting around the city.

I have found a beatle in the kitchen of my bedroom.

• 2nd Jan 2016
  • Spain

Staying here was a good experience. I got to meet people from all around the world. Lots of friendly people which was nice because I was solo, spent time exploring with people staying the hostel. Lovely and helpful staff. There is quite a bit to do in the city and the location allows walking distance to public transport and city center. If you're looking for a laid back place to stay you should stay here, it was a chill time and I would stay here again if I am ever back in Toulouse.

I has a piano :)

One of the best hostels I've been to yet! I felt welcome the moment I walked in the door! The owner was there when I arrived and immediately offered me a beer. He then also welcomed everyone in the lobby to come back later that evening to taste some foie gras and Sauternes (a type of wine) which was so kind and of course delicious. The staff (especially Vincent!) was super friendly/helpful and somehow, everyone staying at this hostel was ready to make friends so the atmosphere was great.

Quaint little hostel in a great location close the metro and the old city. Amenities are nearby and the hostel has pretty much anything the average backpacker would need. Staff were very helpful when I had some important issues to sort out and went out of the way to assist me. The kitchen set up of kitchens in each room was somewhat peculiar, and the bar fridge each room has may potentially get filled up easily.

Highly recommended place to stay. The only "problem" is that if you travell alone is not the best place to meet people and doing stuff together (actually is like an apartment because you have the all stuff you need in your own room). But for most people this isn't actually a problem...

Nice place to stay! Each room has its own kitchen which is really nice but they should ask people not to cook stinky foods because it can stink up the whole room :P

Great location in a really vibrant part of town, lovely staff (was offered a drink when I arrived), regularly cleaned, secure and a really great atmosphere with nice people. I personally liked having kitchenettes in the room though that might not be for everyone.

A Mexican woman smoked Marihuanna in my room which was very disgusting. Apart from that it was fine. Nice to have a fridge in the room.

It is a great expérience!

• 21st Oct 2015

Very social hostel, had a great time here.

Nice quiet hostel. Only stayed for a couple of nights

Security was good, code to get in and key to your room. The room and linen were clean and the bed was comfortable. I have mixed feelings about the kitchenette in the room. On one hand it's nice to make your food and sit to eat, but a pain when your dorm mates are making food at 11 at night. Location was nice, lots of sights were within walking distance. Staff was helpful. WiFi would periodically not work. Overall a good stay.

I stayed two nights there, had wonderful roommates. Staff are very nice and helpful. Location is good enough. would go back again.

• 4th Oct 2015
  • Taiwan

You have your own kitchenette in your room which is cool. First You have your own kitchenette which is cool. First time I had that in all my Stays in hostel.

All seemed fine to me. The PC is pretty old and slow, but many hostels these days don't even offer it presuming everyone has a mobile phone... Pretty good value for money. And clean. Nice to have all facilities in each room, and plently of space.

yes as the Staff were not in recepition in this place in the afternoon When I returned in the evening their had debited €20:00 for for not begin THEIR sad

• 29th Sep 2015