LaDespani Reviews

Mihai Viteazu 128, Brasov, Romania

The greatest place I've ever stayed so far. Built with care and creativity by a amazingly hospitable and, at least for me very important, very witty host it combines both a high quality hotel maintenance and facilities with tan open friendly atmosphere. Next time I go to Brasov, there shall be no doubt of where to stay.

The property is located abit far from the town center but quite close to the bus station to Bran (about 15min walk). Staff were absolutely helpful and friendly (offered to lend us clothes due to the unexpected cold weather in early summer) and they gave us a lot of information on restaurants/supermarket nearby and day trips. The property itself is very clean and tidy and homey. Kitchen is clean and well equipped. Totally recommend this place as we enjoyed the stay alot.

I think I could have moved into this guesthouse permanently and redirected my mail after only the first night. Not only are the rooms brilliant, the hosts go over and above to make you feel right at home. Regardless of the very manageable walk to town (and ridiculously cheap taxi service for those who shun exercise), this guesthouse is well situated with a great outdoor area, awesome kitchen and living area and delicious coffee every day. We were more than a little sad to leave.

View all Brasov Bed and Breakfasts