LaGranda Hostel Reviews

ul. Rewolucji 1905r. 48, Lodz, Poland

and they've got one of the most fantastic vegan-friendly bar in the basement. with great music too. i'm not a vegan myself, but i appreciate that there's such a place in Lodz :)

A beautiful hostel. Green and 100% vegan, a real compliment to the city of lodz

The location is quite a walk away from the main train station which may have been less of a problem if we had stayed more than 1 night. The long street it was on also seemed slightly dodgy in parts though we didn't experience any problems and could easily have gone by another route. The hostel was nice, rooms really clean and modern although I'm not sure what possessed them to paint everything green! Staff were really friendly and helpful.

I was late in the evening in the city, realizing that my train is in the morning, and even train station is closed at night.. Then found this hlstel onllne - location is great, close to old town, it has everything weary traveller needs - clean bed, shower, kitchen, wifi, helpfull stuff and breakfast included in the price. I loved library and artistic publkc area with games. Only note - there is no clearly visi me Hostel sign,on the street, hostel is behind the gates, was hard to find it at first

• 11th Aug 2015