LaLaLarambla Reviews

Pl Josep Oriol 3 1ª, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Was very quiet when I went. 8 bed dorm and just me in it. Fantastic location, wouldnt go anywhere else than La Rambla.

Great hostel. Shower situation was tight when hostel is full because there is one shower and then one extremely small shower that is hard to move in. Other than that we had a fantastic stay. Really great location!

Located right off La Rambla, close to everything you need. Staff weren't present enough. Doors were difficult to unlock to the point of almost getting locked out three times. No common room. Kitchen facilities were good, although you are locked out from 22:00 - 9:00

Stay 3 nights, there are excellent, I recommend here.

• 11th Aug 2013
  • Macau

We loved this hostel. The location was incredible - literally couldn't have been any better. Perfect base for a trip to Barcelona. The owner was incredibly helpful and friendly, wanting to make our stay a success. A great kitchen is provided, so although we didn't cook, we were able to make some hot drinks. The bathrooms are more basic but certainly did the job! We used the double room - a very comfortable bed and a fan made it a great place to crash. We definitely recommend - and so cheap!!

• 29th Jul 2013

The location of LaLaLaRambla couldn't be better: central, with view on La Rambla from the balcony, near a metro station. Excellent for those who want to visit Barcelona in a short amount of time. On top of that, bathroom and kitchen were very clean. The housekeepers make great efforts to keep the place in order. I felt very welcome at the place, had some interesting conversations with guests and staff. Totally worth it! My next visit to Barcelona would be with stay in LaLaLaRambla again!

• 21st Jul 2013
  • Belgium

Personal r great and understanding

• 15th Jul 2013
  • Turkey

Proper nice peoe. Hope to come back soon.

• 14th Jul 2013

The facilities were nice and I liked how it wasn't situated like a typical hostel. Felt more like a converted apartment. The location was convenient, but it was too noisy. Ventilation sucked. I was really annoyed with the parties that went on in the rooms, especially when I was trying to sleep. The owner closed down the common areas at 10 PM, which I think makes no sense at all. The staff are also extremely hard to get a hold of, and I had to wait past my check out time to get my deposit back

Good hostel for a night or two. Excellent location next to la ramblas but was a little loud at the wee hours of the morning. It's exactly what you get for what you spend

• 5th Jul 2013

Aside from the lack of a sign showing clearly where the hostel is (making it hard to find), it is located in a nice part of town close to many bars and my stay was very enjoyable.

• 5th Jul 2013
  • Switzerland

Unorganised place. Loud noisy busy area. Didn't sleep a wink. People partying in my room and in the other but that's barcelona I guess! If I had the choice, I would not stay here again

Great multicultural staff!! Had a realy great time at Lalalarambla!! Recommend it big time!!!

The staff members here were absolutely wonderful. The overall atmosphere was perfect for a young college student like myself and friends, it was very chill and laid back. The location was nearly perfect as well. Highly recommended for all travelers looking for a clean, safe and comfortable hostel, with a location right in the heart of Barcelona.

• 1st Jul 2013

This hostel was strange. The staff were almost never there and if they were they didnt say anything. They didnt seem to have good information about their bookings and the atmosphere was a bit strange. Good location and very clean though.

The location is excellent in the day, literally on the main street in the City, so all attractions (including the beach) are with in walking distance. At night this becomes a drawback because it is very noisy. It is more of a party hostel than a traveller hostel as it can be difficult to get a good nights sleep; earplugs are a very good idea. The room was also clean, hot water came and went, the Wifi was outstanding. good place to meet people and overall a lovely hostel.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Prime location, clean environment and super friendly vibe. The staff were amazing! Wish there was a separate common room to socialise but ah well .. Loved how there's only 16 or so beds in the whole hostel, so good to get away from the 'college dorm' environment! Made some good friends at that place.

Its location is perfect. Staff was ok. This hostel makes you feel like you're in a student residence which was good for me and my friends. The kitchen is also good. There are only two bathrooms but it wasn't quite a problem for us. The address is wrong, so if you don't pay attention to the instructions you'll get the wrong direction, which is awful.

• 22nd Jun 2013

Have stayed in a lot of hostels in Spain - this one is the cleanest, most spacious we have stayed in. It is like home away from home. The host is very friendly and helpful. It is located in the heart of the Rambla area, so very convenient - also great value for money. Would highly recommend.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts