LaLaLarambla Reviews

Pl Josep Oriol 3 1ª, Barcelona, Spain

Valeria was wonderful to work with. She was very nice, professional and worked around our schedule. It was very clean and the location is perfect for travelers. It is about a 1 minute walk from the Metro and 15 - 20 minute walk to the beach. The atmosphere was great here, I'd be happy to stay here again!

I was overbooked to another hostel first night of my 4 nights stay. Standard of this hostel was lower and rooms far smaller than in LaLaLarambla. I decided to find hotel in my own instead. Last 3 nights I stayed at LaLaLarambla, but instead of twin room I got dorm for 4 persons with two bunk beds. The cleaning prior my arrival was terrible. There was dust everywhere and toilet paper and some other small trash under the beds. All this happened even though I booked this 2 months prior my stay!

• 6th Sep 2014