LaLaLarambla Reviews

Pl Josep Oriol 3 1ª, Barcelona, Spain

Valeria was wonderful to work with. She was very nice, professional and worked around our schedule. It was very clean and the location is perfect for travelers. It is about a 1 minute walk from the Metro and 15 - 20 minute walk to the beach. The atmosphere was great here, I'd be happy to stay here again!

I was overbooked to another hostel first night of my 4 nights stay. Standard of this hostel was lower and rooms far smaller than in LaLaLarambla. I decided to find hotel in my own instead. Last 3 nights I stayed at LaLaLarambla, but instead of twin room I got dorm for 4 persons with two bunk beds. The cleaning prior my arrival was terrible. There was dust everywhere and toilet paper and some other small trash under the beds. All this happened even though I booked this 2 months prior my stay!

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Sweden

The location was excellent! Close to Las Ramblas, the metro station, we were two girls travelling and felt very comfortable coming back in the evenings by ourselves. Also a big thank you to Luciana for being so sweet and helpful to us.

Really cool. Was one of the nicer ones on our trip. If you're looking for a good place to crash right on ramblas this is it. Only con - Not a good spot to meet other travellers. But that's not why we stayed here!

Luciana was lovely and helpful. Great location. Well equipped kitchen. Linen and towels were provided, but were old and dirty. Both had blood marks on them. Some new linen and towels would have made it more appealing. Also shower pressure wasn't great. No common area, so if you want to meet people this is the wrong place. But perfect location.

• 20th May 2014

Great hostel, loved the location and the staff was extremely helpful. Definitely would recommend staying here!

• 19th May 2014