Fabulous 116 Total Reviews
Fabulous 116 Total Reviews
LaLaLarambla Located at Pl Josep Oriol 3 1ª, , Barcelona.
LaLaLarambla
LaLaLarambla
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
19th Aug 2016

Martin was great! So relaxed and friendly. Would definitely stay again with friends.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2016
7.4

All I have to say is: full adult sized bed bugs in my bed, got bit all over my body. Too sad!

We have carefully checked the mattress and we havent found any bug. I remember you told me that you had bited by mosquitos.

• USA, Male, 25-30
26th May 2016

Location location location. 30 yards off Ramblas (and about halfway down Ramblas, which was awesome). Nearest ATM was about 45 yards. Nearest shop about 50. Nearest restaurants were next door. Nearest bars were everywhere close. Martin stays on site and is a very nice guy, will be helpful. This isn't a large hostel, so don't expect to meet a bunch of people. Overall great value, especially compared to the hostel I type this from in Paris.