LaLeLu Hostel Reviews

Königsbrückerstrasse 70, Dresden, Germany

Dear Sir/Madam, in spite of booking a room for the last 13th of July in LaLeLu hostel, I had to book another room and spent the night in another hotel. According to my reservation I would had arrived at 9pm but I arrived earlier, so when I was in front of your hostel I was calling the entry phone but nobody answered. Therefore, I called to the phone number 00491733515217, which was in the reservation e-mails but nobody answered the phone, so I sent an sms and nobody answered either.

Dresden is an undiscovered gemm and so toois this hostel. Very cheap and it is like a hotel. Doesn't even feel like a hostel. I will recommend it to anyone. Loved our stay.

This is a lovely place if you are looking for some downtime. The rooms are big and comfortable. The kitchen is well equipped and has free tea and coffee. The bathrooms are clean but there are no staff present and there is no atmosphere if you are looking to socialise. Would highly recommend it to those like us who have been travelling awhile and just need some quite time.

View all Dresden Bed and Breakfasts